fludies name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ****s it got to do with you or anyone else :102:

Sod all to do with me mate, or anyone else, seriously it hasnt - Which is why he should be answering it, not you.

The reason I asked I explained in my post, I'm curious to know where it all comes from, thats all - I've not been on this board an amazing amount of time, so I don't totally understand the in's and out's of all this.

Now if he decides he doesn't wish to tell me thats his choice, I've got no problem with that at all...but let him answer it in some way, at least?

I wish not to say bud :icon_cool

Sometimes i resell websites that i have developed with animations, also buy and sell electronical equipment.

That's fair enough mate, least you answered it in some way.:icon_wink

Other jobs are reselling websites that i have developed with animations, also buy and sell electronical equipment.

Have you found that receipt for the laptop yet? :icon_wink

That's fair enough mate, least you answered it in some way.:icon_wink

Go into google, type in "Fludie" and you will get a list of his scams

Other jobs are reselling websites that i have developed with animations, also buy and sell electronical equipment.

I'm an astrologer for the rich & famous of Ireland, Gypsy Mac is the name I go by, Google me I'm quite famous myself, bit of a celebrity.

I also do a paper round at the weekends just for a bit of bread & butter money.

Last edited:
I'm an astrologer for the rich & famous of Ireland, Gypsy Mac is the name I go by, Google me I'm quite famous myself, bit of a celebrity.

I also do a paper round at the weekends just for a bit of bread & butter money.

:icon_wink

What you think are scams are not ;) As you cannot view full info as you do not have access :081:

The only person on those sites who seems to think your not a scammer is you!

Only just noticed Fludies latest member name and mackys!

Ya got banned the feckers, i bought a ati 3850 radeon sapphire graphics card and they never sent it to me, then they guy outsmarts me and tells the admins i scammed, what a nob. :icon_eek:

No way! Imagine that, the admins banned you for one spurious complaint with no evidence. That's unbelievable. What a nob.

Ya got banned the feckers, i bought a ati 3850 radeon sapphire graphics card and they never sent it to me, then they guy outsmarts me and tells the admins i scammed, what a nob. :icon_eek:

So it wasn't anything to do with the dodgy laptop? Or the "Yes I will have the ticket, send it to me and then I will send you the money"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669