Football Manager 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time team talks, better match engine, more stats. Its a MUCh better game Sarby. You need to download the huge patch though if you do buy it. Otherwise it aint great.

DurhamFox said:
Half time team talks, better match engine, more stats. Its a MUCh better game Sarby. You need to download the huge patch though if you do buy it. Otherwise it aint great.

Durham particulary likes the new feature on it where you can buy a Player who may well be very good however he is so injury prone that he never plays above 3 matches on the bouncebut you keep hold of him anyway because one day he might be 100% fit;) Its called the 'Morris Option' I think

highland fox said:
Durham particulary likes the new feature on it where you can buy a Player who may well be very good however he is so injury prone that he never plays above 3 matches on the bouncebut you keep hold of him anyway because one day he might be 100% fit;) Its called the 'Morris Option' I think

:icon_bigg

Where as you would operate the 'blow your accounts by selling anyone who picks up a knock at a cut price' option :102: then employ the 'replace good players with worse ones cos we keep losing money by selling our best players who have knocks' :098:

I ask you....

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:

Where as you would operate the 'blow your accounts by selling anyone who picks up a knock at a cut price' option :102: then employ the 'replace good players with worse ones cos we keep losing money by selling our best players who have knocks' :098:

I ask you....

Bet you love the 'manipulate opinion Polls' option:icon_wink

i got mune for £20 from Virgin.

i love it. i'm addicted. decided not try something new this time, been norwich instead of city. got promoted through the play offs and am currently 12th in the prem. doing suprisingly well.

Nathan said:
i got mune for £20 from Virgin.

i love it. i'm addicted. decided not try something new this time, been norwich instead of city. got promoted through the play offs and am currently 12th in the prem. doing suprisingly well.
splitter :icon_razz

I have took the career option and im currently Yeovil, finished 7th just outside the play off places in my first season. Unfortunately Leicester got relegated :icon_eek: :icon_razz

Makes me smile when you hear folk have guided Leicester to the champions league and finished top of the premiership.:icon_bigg Can't be a very realistic game:102: :icon_wink

Brauny Blue said:
Makes me smile when you hear folk have guided Leicester to the champions league and finished top of the premiership.:icon_bigg Can't be a very realistic game:102: :icon_wink

It's realisitc to the point you start playing, then it takes shape in the way you guide it.

best game ever, Started off as Newcastle and England manager. Got sacked from Newcastle and Leeds but won World Cup with England therefore gaining a World Class reputation allowing me to get a job at Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669