Football Manager 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 leagues running.top two in spain and top 4 in england. Really quick infact my old computer could barely stand 1 league.

I have fm 2005 and that has worn out and i am waiting until the january window closes so that i can download a transfer update from www.thedugout.net before i get the new one. :icon_lol:

great game though, i remmeber when i was younger we used to do whole days of (then named) championship manager with my cousins :icon_bigg:081:

I have recently doubled my RAM for £20 i suggest you do the same scarby it will make it so much faster

Last edited:
My laptop creams FM, it's great. Runs like a dream running all English leagues on full detail and huge database plus the top 2 leagues from france, Italy and Spain. ;)

DurhamFox said:
My laptop creams FM, it's great. Runs like a dream running all English leagues on full detail and huge database plus the top 2 leagues from france, Italy and Spain. ;)

You should be on Foxestalk, Duzzer advising CL who to buy in the transfer window based on their FM stats !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
You should be on Foxestalk, Duzzer advising CL who to buy in the transfer window based on their FM stats !

:) Difference is - I dont think its real life!!!!

DurhamFox said:
:) Difference is - I dont think its real life!!!!

Come on you cant tell me that you dont dress up in your tracksuit and bark instructions at the Computer .............you dont do you.....shit.....me neither !

I lost the play off final in my first season but won on pens in my second :redface: Mid table in the Prem currently but expecting tough times. Hope I dont have issues like you Scarbs

once had a ten season long career on cm that crashed. I had taken D&R to the champions league with loads of young south american players.

save the game every month to avoid disappointment

fcukcov said:
once had a ten season long career on cm that crashed. I had taken D&R to the champions league with loads of young south american players.

Spend your time with a lot of young Brazilian boys do you fcukcov, disgusting behaviour !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Spend your time with a lot of young Brazilian boys do you fcukcov, disgusting behaviour !
yes a-z they come round and I let them touch my mouse.....

fcukcov said:
yes a-z they come round and I let them touch my mouse.....

It is your floppy disk and hard drive that I would have more concern about them touching !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669