Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. Somebody told me a few weeks ago that I'm the only person they know that uses the word. I think it's well underrated.

I think the use of **** is relatively rare outside of London and it's commuter belt.

On the away trip to Southend, I found it refreshing when I heard a few 13 year old's insulting each other with word 'faacking ****'.

One of my favourties is Horseshit but that can't be used as an adjective sadly.

some times you have to stick the boot in hard to soften it up before you put your tongue in, more so when they have been dead for a few days
I was actually thinking of two totally different types of ****, I guess your definition would be more suited to your style of play though.

I think the use of **** is relatively rare outside of London and it's commuter belt.
It's used a lot in Nottingham, and it's used very descriptively and very accurately

I was actually thinking of two totally different types of ****, I guess your definition would be more suited to your style of play though.

:038::038::038:

none of this shite " did the earth move for you" more like " I had to move the earth to get you"

I've put children as I fear an unsuspecting "real" fan may stumble across it in a vain attempt at information. I know if I didn't have the forum to see it for what it is I may be excited by the information portrayed.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u247/BubblesBlueBoy/Misc/stop-bein-a-****.jpg

leeds too :icon_lol:

Yes, but it's not used in Leeds, it's used at Leeds

Anyway, it's on my list of favourite words. It's my word of choice for those occasions when you bang yor elbow or hit your head and other such painfull occasions when it gets shouted and the u is extended by several seconds cuuuuuuuunt!!!!

For many occasions it gets other words added to it, such as

get out of the way you ****ing ****.

look at that stupid ****.

he/she's got more mouth than a cow's got ****.

There, now I feel better.

:icon_lol:

don't forget the neologism available when you combine with other words:

****icle
****butler
****knuckle
****ard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697