Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have received an infraction at Talking Balls
Dear Boy Genius,

You have received an infraction at Talking Balls.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
Not funny to agree with someone abusing another forum member
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=489874
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummindefender
can we conclude from this poll then that steven is in fact a **** :102:

:038::038::038:
All the best,
Talking Balls.

we must have hit on a sore point

I've now added an age lock to the general chat forum. This forum is now available to over 16s only, so the rules are more relaxed here now.

1. Post anything you like, be as offensive as you like, post any pictures you like.

2. If you're offended by anything you see here, please stick to the parts of the site where offensive/adult content is not allowed.

[edited to clarify] - 3. this is not a completely rule free forum - the rules on racist posts, libel, spam and several others still apply - but you can now treat the general chat forum as an adult forum without worrying about offending people.

right lets look at this point by point

1. yep thats right there
2. Hint
3. right ok-was i racist? no libel? no was it spam no? the several others that i apply lack clarity-does that include calling people a **** as a joke:102:-because it does say and i quote "you can now treat the general chat forum as an adult forum without worrying about offending people"

as far as i can see i, melton and bg have done nothing wrong

right lets look at this point by point

1. yep thats right there
2. Hint
3. right ok-was i racist? no libel? no was it spam no? the several others that i apply lack clarity-does that include calling people a **** as a joke:102:-because it does say and i quote "you can now treat the general chat forum as an adult forum without worrying about offending people"

i agree, might red card jessel for a laugh anyway though :icon_lol:

So if you're theory is right, we could call Steven a **** anywhere in general chat and not recieve any punishment for it :102:

Seems a little harsh to me. I think 95% of the members will now be calling him a **** just for the fun of it. So for that reason I won't be calling him a **** because it wil get boring and not very nice for Steven.

So if you're theory is right, we could call Steven a **** anywhere in general chat and not recieve any punishment for it :102:

Seems a little harsh to me. I think 95% of the members will now be calling him a **** just for the fun of it. So for that reason I won't be calling him a **** because it wil get boring and not very nice for Steven.
there the rules of general chat though

The change to the rules was to make this part of ths site more appropriate for 'adult' content, without worrying about offending kids, or worrying about bad language etc.

That doesn't mean it's open season to go out of your way to be offensive to people. But having said that I think Steven over-reacted on this occasion, to a post that looked light hearted to me.

The change to the rules was to make this part of ths site more appropriate for 'adult' content, without worrying about offending kids, or worrying about bad language etc.

That doesn't mean it's open season to go out of your way to be offensive to people. But having said that I think Steven over-reacted on this occasion, to a post that looked light hearted to me.
thank you

Well said Jeff, :038::038::038:

what about a charge then of abuse of power, they hung Saddam for that

Last edited:
bloody missed it, seems like a good night had by all, apart form stevie of course.

this reminds me, how come melts never got one for calling me a wanker, and that wasnt even in general chat :icon_bigg maybe it's because im not a little girl

Last edited:
bloody missed it, seems like a good night had by all, apart form stevie of course.

this reminds me, how come melts never got one for calling me a wanker, and that wasnt even in general chat :icon_bigg maybe it's because im not a little girl
Apparently if it's factually correct it can't be classed as an insult :icon_wink

I hope all the passive agressive's that enjoy abusing me feel better about themselves now. I fully understand what you and your ilk are like.

If you do not like me moderating then I suggest you ask Webbie to remove me from the moderators list. Nobody should have to put up with this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669