Football Supporters' Federation - 2012 National Fans' Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about. I've had threesomes before, and they're no big deal. I'm sure Mawsley can handle it.
I'm sure he's got all the equipment necessary too, but isn't sex with children still unlawful?

I'm sure he's got all the equipment necessary too, but isn't sex with children still unlawful?

Pah, laws are made to be broken - that's what my Dad always told me shortly before telling me it had to remain our secret.

Seriously though, the action Bates is taking is shocking and, for me, demonstrates the need for a strong Trust which represents a large body of the supporters at a club.

And by that I don't mean me or Jobber.

I'm torn.Bates is a fecking wanker of the highest order & has been ever since trying to electrocute us in the 80s.He hates fans & always has.He's just one of those people who has made a lot of money & thinks it makes him a better human being than anyone else.he sees fans as "the little people"
Apparently he was asked by woman why Leeds didn't have better ticket prices for students like other clubs do as her son found it difficult to afford to go to games.Bates response was "he can come when he gets a f*****g job"
Disgusts me on every level.A little man with a big fortune.

But on the other hand...its Leeds.A team & club hated by pretty much everyone for many reasons.So I couldn't care less.They are a perfect fit for each other.Same as Bates & Chelsea were back in the day.

My solution would be to reduce the city of Leeds to smouldering ashes in a Dresden style firestorm & be done with it.
The PC brigade would probably get the hump though.

No accusation, I just thought Bradford and Sheffield could be levelled while we're in the mood.Cue Glenn Miller jokes.

And lets not forget Manchester, turning that place into a desolate crater has got to be an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363