Footy Bets 2005/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
Having seen Cov play a few times this season, this is hugely embarassing.

They were absolutely crap, it was only because QPR had no recognised striker that Cov didnt lose! I love the fact that i finally get a big winner and even then i get stick!

if you want a cert for Sat but all your money on reading, if reading win your quids in and even better if you dont it means city get some points!!!!! :icon_cool

Willlow said:
They were absolutely crap, it was only because QPR had no recognised striker that Cov didnt lose! I love the fact that i finally get a big winner and even then i get stick!

if you want a cert for Sat but all your money on reading, if reading win your quids in and even better if you dont it means city get some points!!!!! :icon_cool

Reading is a week on Saturday isn't it ? No League matches now until Boxing Day I believe

highland fox said:
Reading is a week on Saturday isn't it ? No League matches now until Boxing Day I believe
actually a week on wednesday

Total:-120.41

I fancy Bolton to beat Wigan tonight, both teams have got full strength teams out but Wigan are favourites to win and this might be something they arent use to this season so far

20pts Bolton @ 17/10 (BET 365)

I need to get rid of that .41 its annoy me so I will back Brum to beat Manure

0.59pts Brum to beat Manure @ 9/2 ((ladbrokes)

New Total :-141pts

Willlow said:
Total:-120.41

I fancy Bolton to beat Wigan tonight, both teams have got full strength teams out but Wigan are favourites to win and this might be something they arent use to this season so far

20pts Bolton @ 17/10 (BET 365)

I need to get rid of that .41 its annoy me so I will back Brum to beat Manure

0.59pts Brum to beat Manure @ 9/2 ((ladbrokes)

New Total :-141pts
deff got rid of the .41 they are three nil down at the mo!

fcukcov said:
deff got rid of the .41 they are three nil down at the mo!

Looks like I haev lost the other 20 as well :icon_redf

Willlow said:
Looks like I haev lost the other 20 as well :icon_redf

Might be worth having a punt on Steve Bruce to lose his job, cannot see him surviving much longer, the sands of time appear to be running out.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Might be worth having a punt on Steve Bruce to lose his job, cannot see him surviving much longer, the sands of time appear to be running out.
3/1 at the mo, but I think that is before tonights game.

fcukcov said:
3/1 at the mo, but I think that is before tonights game.
If that was the case then he will still be 3/1,tonights game was one they were expected to lose.3/1 does seem slighty high to me but I believe he will be given at least another 6 matches.

highland fox said:
If that was the case then he will still be 3/1,tonights game was one they were expected to lose.3/1 does seem slighty high to me but I believe he will be given at least another 6 matches.
The chairman has said today he is willing to spend money on new players, but it may mean a few players having to leave in the window.

fcukcov said:
The chairman has said today he is willing to spend money on new players, but it may mean a few players having to leave in the window.

I know its an old excuse but Bruce has had some cruel look with injuries.

highland fox said:
I know its an old excuse but Bruce has had some cruel look with injuries.
They need a leader in Midfield. They had Savage last season, I think he expected Muzzy to be that player, but he hasnt really played enough to prove if he can be that player.

fcukcov said:
They need a leader in Midfield. They had Savage last season, I think he expected Muzzy to be that player, but he hasnt really played enough to prove if he can be that player.

You'd have thought Butt would be that type of player he wants but tonight Jarosik looked their best player for me.I don't think they will go down but I wouldn't be upset if they did:icon_wink

Total: -141pts

Im a bet early with my bets but i know im gonna be busy drinking tomorrow and boxing day!! :icon_bigg

Preston to beat Sheff Wed @ 8/13 (BET365)
Cardiff to beat Plymouth @ 4/5 (BET365)
Shaggers to beat Luton 5/4 (BET365)

3x 20pt Single
3x 10pt Double
1x 10pt Treble
= 100 pts

New Total: -241pts

Willlow said:
New Total: -241pts

:frown: :frown: :frown:

I might just start backing team against city, that way we might start getting some points :icon_bigg

Willlow said:
:frown: :frown: :frown:

I might just start backing team against city, that way we might start getting some points :icon_bigg
Not many though, most teams are odds on to beat us..:icon_razz

MKFox said:
Not many though, most teams are odds on to beat us..:icon_razz
Why has it done that link? I didn't put it in?:confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687