Footy Bets 2005/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
I have been sorting my paperwork out this monring, sorting it in to odds and evens...
I was sorting out my socks Durham, the pairs and the odds

CL's ideas are at odds with the team actually winning....

MKFox said:
Why has it done that link? I didn't put it in?:confused: :confused:

I'm testing a new bit of software that will turn certain words into automatic links. Some of the links will be to sites I can earn commission from, others will just be to other sites or pages on this site. I only plan to use it to link to stuff that's useful.

webmaster said:
I'm testing a new bit of software that will turn certain words into automatic links. Some of the links will be to sites I can earn commission from, others will just be to other sites or pages on this site. I only plan to use it to link to stuff that's useful.

XML??

It's all very high tech and difficult to explain.

a_151.wooden-abacus.jpg

DurhamFox said:
and who counts the clicks?

The system keeps a record of all clicks and which part of the forum they came from. This is no different to the way the big companies in pay per click advertising work (Google etc), but if you don't trust my stats I'm sure you have access to your own stats software that could confirm the numbers.
Probably the easiest way to do this would be to set up a copy of your homepage with a unique url, and link to that, then you just need to check the stats for that page to know how many people have come from this site.

Last edited:
webmaster said:
The system keeps a record of all clicks and which part of the forum they came from. This is no different to the way the big companies in pay per click advertising work (Google etc), but if you don't trust my stats I'm sure you have access to your own stats software that could confirm the numbers.
Probably the easiest way to do this would be to set up a copy of your homepage with a unique url, and link to that, then you just need to check the stats for that page to know how many people have come from this site.

I wouold trust you Jeff, just not this bunch, who undoubtedly would be clicking away racking up my bill with no intetion of buying :icon_bigg

DurhamFox said:
I wouold trust you Jeff, just not this bunch, who undoubtedly would be clicking away racking up my bill with no intetion of buying :icon_bigg
damn caught before we had a chance to start it!!

Last edited:
Total: -241

Sheff U to beat Hull @ Evens (ladbrokes)

100 POINTS :icon_eek:

New Total: -341

EGGS, BASKET :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675