For fox sake.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

.. what on earth has happened to loyalty to our club? Most of the JFH related posts today have criticised either MM, MA, our club or even all three. Many posts have been extremely sympathetic to JFH and have strongly rounded on our club.

For pitys sake folks, MM is our chairman, MA is our manager and LCFC is our club. JFH is an aging has been who is past his best. Get your priorities right. Sod JFH, it's MM, MA and LCFC I am with.

.. what on earth has happened to loyalty to our club? Most of the JFH related posts today have criticised either MM, MA, our club or even all three. Many posts have been extremely sympathetic to JFH and have strongly rounded on our club.

For pitys sake folks, MM is our chairman, MA is our manager and LCFC is our club. JFH is an aging has been who is past his best. Get your priorities right. Sod JFH, it's MM, MA and LCFC I am with.

I guess that must include Cort then who is a fine young athlete just entering his prime.

Last edited:

agree

Its LCFC I care about.

MA & MM can't see eye to eye and we have turned down a striker that is probably better than any we curently have. We have a right to criticise the unprofessional manner in which this is being played out in the media.

If the chairman and manager can't agree then players should not be invited for medicals. Once again the club is made to look foolish and in turn will probably put any players we are trying to sign off coming here.

Take the blinkers off mate. The club has acted in a very poor manner.

Last edited:
JFH is an aging has been who is past his best. Get your priorities right. Sod JFH, it's MM, MA and LCFC I am with.
Depends what your priorities are.

If the top priority is to worship an inanimate football club over and above treating other human beings with a bit of respect and decency then yes, I have certainly got my priorities wrong.

Depends what your priorities are.

If the top priority is to worship an inanimate football club over and above treating other human beings with a bit of respect and decency then yes, I have certainly got my priorities wrong.

Ooh, this is going to bring out the passionate responses :)

Complete & utter shite.

Everybody is open for criticism especially where my club is concerned.

Mushrooms are kept in the dark & have horse shit piled on top of them, human beings need to be slightly more critical than that.

Complete & utter shite.

Mushrooms are kept in the dark & have horse shit piled on top of them, human beings need to be slightly more critical than that.

:038:

The management of this club (and I include both MM and MA in that term) have an underlying responsibility to protect and promote the good name of Leicester City Football club and to act in a professional and responsible manner at all times. In one fell swoop they have not only treated a fellow professional with disrespect, but have acted in a disgracefiul manner, airing the club's dirty laundry in public.

I find it inconcievable that two alleged professional adults could behave in such a way.

Only time will tell how much damage has been done to the club in terms of attracting future signings, although I suspect that this whole unfortunate incident will return to haunt us on more than one occasion.

MM and MA, you should hang your heads in shame.

Complete & utter shite.

Yes, but the point I was making is that a lot of folk on here seemed to be overly critical of *our* chairman, *our* manager and *our* club when compared to our alleged (note, alleged, nobody knows for sure) treatment of someone who isn't even one of *us*. Surely we should be behind the club rather than behind a third party!

Anyway, it's all about opinions.....

The management of this club (and I include both MM and MA in that term) have an underlying responsibility to protect and promote the good name of Leicester City Football club and to act in a professional and responsible manner at all times. In one fell swoop they have not only treated a fellow professional with disrespect, but have acted in a disgracefiul manner, airing the club's dirty laundry in public.

I find it inconcievable that two alleged professional adults could behave in such a way.

Only time will tell how much damage has been done to the club in terms of attracting future signings, although I suspect that this whole unfortunate incident will return to haunt us on more than one occasion.

MM and MA, you should hang your heads in shame.

You said exactly what I wanted to say. But you said it so much better.

I feel embaressed!

I think it is fair to say that MM and MA should get their act together and start talking to each other for the benefit of our great club. As manager though, should not MA decide who he wants to sign, and then approach MM for him to go ahead and try to sign the player. I don't think MM should impose players on MA even though he does own the club.

I feel embaressed with the behaviour of our club.I cant help but feel that MA does have a attitude problem.

I'm off to watch Family guy on BBC 3. Got to beat the hell out of this.

If we DID sign JFH, I'd give it about a week before most posters on here decided he was a lazy, disinterested mercenary out for a last pay check and to cause trouble wherever he can.

Which would have been the general opinion of most posters until about one second before they heard we were supposedly interested in signing him.

If we DID sign JFH, I'd give it about a week before most posters on here decided he was a lazy, disinterested mercenary out for a last pay check and to cause trouble wherever he can.

Which would have been the general opinion of most posters until about one second before they heard we were supposedly interested in signing him.

Couldn't agree more. On the few occasions I saw him, ahem, perform for Charlton last year he hardly set the world on fire. Didn't even break into a sweat and if the ball wasn't played to his feet, well don't expect him to go after it.

Couldn't agree more. On the few occasions I saw him, ahem, perform for Charlton last year he hardly set the world on fire. Didn't even break into a sweat and if the ball wasn't played to his feet, well don't expect him to go after it.

In fairness, that misses the point.
I wasn't particularly convinced he would be a great signing, the point is the way that our club have conducted themselves in this matter, which is nothing short of a shambles.

Unquestioning support is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670