For Lunch......

Status
Not open for further replies.
egg mayo baguette, spicy niknaks, a rolo cookie, a crunchie and two pints of diet coke....

just noticed how lovely those 3 birds bottoms are in your av notts!!

post the big version in lovely ladies would you, I fancy a quick 'j arthur'

Pickled Onion Monster Munch.

just noticed how lovely those 3 birds bottoms are in your av notts!!

post the big version in lovely ladies would you, I fancy a quick 'j arthur'

By the sounds of what you've eaten i think a 'ertha kit' would be more in order?

yeah afraid so. my mate has somehow talked me into climbing a fecking mountain for charity either later this year or early next year. soooooo fat **** me needs to get into gear and get fit. I am attending the gym 5 times a week and pretty much eating **** all apart from saturdays where i treat myself to an extra large pizza with the works.

You want to **** the gym off Lurch if you are trying to lose weight, you need to be doing cardio work and that is tough going at a gym unless you really enjoy treadmills and all of the other repetitive shite. Better to take up a martial art or something, at least you get enjoyment at the same time. Speak to Drapes (Lee), he is on about coming Krav Maga with me and Bobby. It's mostly fitness based and it's really enjoyable, you'd get fitter loads quicker than if you went to the gym.

dunno, those cherry tomatoes don't hang around long...

dunno, those cherry tomatoes don't hang around long...

Mine was ham cheese and tomato 'cob' ((i have to call it a roll down here)), S Bacon Walkers (of course) and a Oasis, summer fruits flavour.

The train is nearing the platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47