For those WITHOUT a Stoke ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Where are you watching the game ?

Can't make up my mind whether to just sit miserably at home (alone), go to a nice rowdy pub (alone), or just avoid the feckin' telly altogether (alone, as ever)

Last edited:
I shall sit and watch it at home with several large beers to hand.

I have had it with this season and the feckin usless turds so I am going out and not bothering to watch or listen!

I have had it with this season and the feckin usless turds so I am going out and not bothering to watch or listen!
And why on Earth would you watch it when Melton Cattle Market is full of it's Sunday delights.

Won't be watching it at all,be on the Road back from Mallaig to Kinlochleven and any info I get will bwe via Radio 5 and the reception is awful.I might not even bother,I'm kind of resigned to us going down now:102:

I cant face the pub I know to many non lcfc fans that will just take the piss, im gonna sit be at home, might not even watch it.

I shall be sat here, reading everybody's totally rational reactions to whatever's happening :icon_bigg

I may have a very heavy night on Saturday so that relegation may appear to be just a dream and then when the reality hits, I may be so confused that I forget what football is and go and watch the cricket.

I shall be working but I'll have SSN in the background. Don't think I would be able to watch it anyway. I'm dreading Sunday.

I will be watching at home with the tissues at the ready.......

Might go to the pub and watch it.

If I watch it at home all my flatmates will not shut up when we inevitably lose. At least if I'm in the pub there will be other City fans to share my gloom and my friends won't rub it in as much...

Having said that, if I do burst into tears I'd rather do it at home...

Last edited:
If i can find a local pub showing it and someone to go with then i'll do that. If not, it's at home alone!

There won't be any local pubs showing it here, so I might subscribe to Sky Sports so I can watch it at home.

I'm sure there will be a Sports Bar where if you ask nicely they will put it on one screen for you,even In Carlisle.I think you are just being unsocialable

Not sure yet, might do the local or might just sit at home with the kids and switch over when I'm depresssed. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00