For those WITHOUT a Stoke ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be watching it at all,be on the Road back from Mallaig to Kinlochleven and any info I get will bwe via Radio 5 and the reception is awful.I might not even bother,I'm kind of resigned to us going down now:102:

I am not yet. The sort of side that can win at Stoke might turn up. :icon_conf

ouch

I am not yet. The sort of side that can win at Stoke might turn up. :icon_conf

Not with that Grade One Arsehole in charge they won't.Our chances of survival lay firmly on the shoulders of 11 players...wearing Sheffield United shirts

Last edited:
Not with that Grade One Arsehole in charge they won't.Our chances of survival lay firmly on the shoulders of 11 players...wearing Sheffield United shirts

It will seem wierd hoping that the Blades win as usually me and my son want them to lose as there are a number around here and one of them comes to our house & my son goes to his on a regular basis

Sorry guys, just gotta mention this. My Sister has just snared a new boyfriend who happens to be feckin avid Stoke City Supporter and he has decided to take my sister along to the game so she can be part of the "celebrations". grrrr

Sorry guys, just gotta mention this. My Sister has just snared a new boyfriend who happens to be feckin avid Stoke City Supporter and he has decided to take my sister along to the game so she can be part of the "celebrations". grrrr

It'll never last..Taking your new girlfriend to a game like this shows a total lack of common sense and judgement.

Hopefully she'll meet the inbred cnuts he hangs out with and witness their anger and resultant violence that erupts as City carve out a single Garry Parker-esque winner and piss on their collective chips as we did in the warmly remembered play-off semi at their old place.

...end of a not so beautiful relationship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00