For those WITHOUT a Stoke ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like some sack sucking at the ticket office is working. Give Jim a call and tell him you can take a full length without gagging.

Already tried that - he told me to feck off as he wasn't that desperate

I will be on a stag do on in a pub somewhere in the Norfolk Broads with about 15 Leicester fans, a couple of mancs and a Wednesday fan.

Has BG got a ticket only he hasn't mentioned it for 20 minutes ? I wonder if he is going with Melton:102:

Has BG got a ticket only he hasn't mentioned it for 20 minutes ? I wonder if he is going with Melton:102:

He is going with Melton, whether they are attending the Stoke match together is an entirely different proposition :icon_bigg

lol

You're new so I'll say this kindly, but if you keep using "lol" you will get the piss taken out of you alot. If you can handle the wrath then fine :icon_wink

It has been mentioned in the past that this kind of abuse will scare off newcomers, so I think by bending them our will early enough we don't need to abuse them :icon_bigg

You're new so I'll say this kindly, but if you keep using "lol" you will get the piss taken out of you alot. If you can handle the wrath then fine :icon_wink

It has been mentioned in the past that this kind of abuse will scare off newcomers, so I think by bending them our will early enough we don't need to abuse them :icon_bigg

rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00