For those WITHOUT a Stoke ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football? What football? I'm not aware of any game that will have a potential relegation on the cards. Nope for me I shall spend Sunday blissfully unaware of the goings on and shall await Monday's Sun newspaper to fill me in.​

...and therein lies the problem.

Football? What football? I'm not aware of any game that will have a potential relegation on the cards. Nope for me I shall spend Sunday blissfully unaware of the goings on and shall await Monday's Sun newspaper to fill me in.​

Or a Stoke fan to fill you in after we hump them 5-0.

Too much at stake to watch in the pub only takes some plastic manure fan or some bedwetting egg chaser to say the wrong thing im better off watching on my own. Then if right result then go out if not then become a recluse.

Anyone been to Iceland?

(Country, not, where you buy Findus Pancakes or Kerry Kotona cocaine volovants)

I'm heading tomorrow for the long weekend, might want to catch some football Sunday afternoon as I'll be in Reykjavik.

Probably just as an option as I'm sure there's better things to be seeing, doing than watching certain relegation.

If anyone can recommed PM me, Cheers.

I am out on an all day drinking binge around Preston with all my old mates, so my humilation will be even greater, but hopefully by then the drink will have kicked in and numbed the pain and embarrasment !!!

Ooops, sorry, I wandered in here by accident, this thread doesn't apply to me any more :)

come on you two should not be in here. You should be with the real fans who have tickets

Wish I had one

I originally thought it would be best to stay well away from the useless feckers, but as the week goes on I realise that this was a big mistake

Ah, well - you live and learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69