For those WITHOUT a Stoke ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol where are the smilies in the quick reply box?

what tyres...???

VIXEN, I see you still haven't changed your avatar. Only two days to do it now. Please hurry up.

We WILL get relegated if you DO NOT change it.

FACT

So summing up if we get relegated its YV's fault for not changing her Avatar and my fault for not even having an Avatar.Simple really and heres me thinking it would be because we are absolute horseshit:102:

So summing up if we get relegated its YV's fault for not changing her Avatar and my fault for not even having an Avatar.Simple really and heres me thinking it would be because we are absolute horseshit:102:

but should we avoid relegation we should have praise heaped upon us for not bowing down to peer pressure :102:

but should we avoid relegation we should have praise heaped upon us for not bowing down to peer pressure :102:

avoiding relegation will be a fluke, and it was both of you that caused us to be in this mess in the first place.

Vixen, change the avatar or forever feel a world of guilt if we go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00