Ford Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.
With petrol prices going through the roof I'd go for the girlie image. Although I must admit my Subaru Liberty is way too butch for my liking. At least the numberplates are the same colour though.

Ok, based on your information I'll probably say no to the Puma but I want a new car. I want something that is fast and fun, stylish and reliable.

Basically I want the moon on a stick but what would you recommend? I'm really stuck. What's going to be the best car I can get?

First time I have seen someone suugest a French car to somebody asking for soemthing reliable!!

I've had nothing other than Citroens for the past 30 years. I've had no greater problems with reliability than anybody with any other make of car.

Ok, based on your information I'll probably say no to the Puma but I want a new car. I want something that is fast and fun, stylish and reliable.

Basically I want the moon on a stick but what would you recommend? I'm really stuck. What's going to be the best car I can get?

If you were female the Puma would be ideal. Just depends whether you could live with the fact that you'll look a bit gay.

Well hopefully I'll be going so fast that no sad barstool will be able to see me and make such a pathetic comment.

Well hopefully I'll be going so fast that no sad barstool will be able to see me and make such a pathetic comment.

I wouldn’t count on going that fast Joe.

If you were female the Puma would be ideal. Just depends whether you could live with the fact that you'll look a bit gay.

you finally getting rid of the Ford Ka then Joe?

and after spent all those hours respraying the "Sandy's Scissors" off the doors

Yes but we'll all know that you're driving a girls car you big bobnobber

Go for a 306 D Turbo Joe!!!

Really good fun to drive, the turbo makes up for it being a diesel, cheap to pick up, cheap to insure, engines go on for ages (easily do 200k if serviced regularly) and excellent economics on fuel in comparison to performance.

Depending on your budget, you may want to go for a newer HDi version though.

First time I have seen someone suugest a French car to somebody asking for soemthing reliable!!

French cars unreliable??

Peugoet's XUD Diesel engine is still one of the best diesel engines available despite being made in the 80's. If managing in excess of 200k miles is poor reliability, I'd like to know what you consider good reliability. :icon_conf

French cars unreliable??

Peugoet's XUD Diesel engine is still one of the best diesel engines available despite being made in the 80's. If managing in excess of 200k miles is poor reliability, I'd like to know what you consider good reliability. :icon_conf

Mechanically they are quite sound, electrics are a joke though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48