Forest 5-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive wake up call, we could have lost by this to Reading away easily.

Still having a very good season and perhaps this serves as a wake up call.

Simply not good enough. I was convinced at the start of the season, no one would turn us over, and **** me, the tree shaggers run riot.

They are in exceptional form, and scoring for fun. I hope NP makes the team watch the video tomorrow, and we see how they worked as a team.

No point sulking over it, but Im going to get some shit on Monday :icon_lol:

Honestly couldn't give a shit, or say I'm that surprised at the result (the score has raised an eyebrow). Everyone just get pissed tonight and forget about it.

Might be an idea to stay away from TB for a week or so until the doom and gloom 'lets sell all of the ****ers' and 'this proves we're not good enough to make the play offs' bollocks clears up.

Last edited:
what are the chances of playing 4 in midfield next game? two wingers would be good...and overdue :)

Honestly couldn't give a shit, or say I'm that surprised at the result (the score has raised an eyebrow). Everyone just get pissed tonight and forget about it.

Might be an idea to stay away from TB for a week or so until the doom and gloom 'lets sell all of the ****ers' and 'this proves we're not good enough to make the play offs' bollocks clears up.

Good words mate. We are a useful side but will have bad days here and there. If we hadn't conceded last week we'd still be third at the end of the day. Move on lads and accept it as a poor day at the office.

Still worry about our absence of goals.

Good words mate. We are a useful side but will have bad days here and there. If we hadn't conceded last week we'd still be third at the end of the day. Move on lads and accept it as a poor day at the office.

Still worry about our absence of goals.

Just take solace from the fact that it's a freak result, happens all the time in the Championship, remember when we beat WBA 4-1?:icon_lol:

When we play as well as we can, with a better selection in the starting line-up, Forest aren't a team that are 4 ****ing goals better than us.

Where for art thou Tunchypants?

Sick.

Fecking sick.

Need to hear what the hell NP has to say to explain that. Two first half subs? We cannot tackle, challenge, chase, work? If all else fails, the least I expect is 100% commitment. We got nothing.

Today was embarrassing. 5-1 flattered us.

Totally unacceptable.

I don't think anyone minds an occasional wake up call, but why the hell did it have to be against those twats.

I remember traveling up there under Brian Little (can't remember the year) and we got pasted 4-0 I think... they were singing "we beat the scum 4-0"... horrible... horrible:098:

Sick.

Fecking sick.

Need to hear what the hell NP has to say to explain that. Two first half subs? We cannot tackle, challenge, chase, work? If all else fails, the least I expect is 100% commitment. We got nothing.

Today was embarrassing. 5-1 flattered us.

Totally unacceptable.

We seem to have gone into the game thinking a similar 'formation' to the one that saw us scrape past Plymouth would do. With the 'fresh' legs of Oakley in place of old tired legs Gallagher...

I like to think that Pearsons tactics are right 90% percent of the time although I was a little bemused today, couldnt really comment on the Fryatt sub as RL suggested he may be ill, but 3 utterly inaffectual substitutions today and I am worried about Oakleys lack of class at this level...

I like to think that Pearsons tactics are right 90% percent of the time although I was a little bemused today, couldnt really comment on the Fryatt sub as RL suggested he may be ill, but 3 utterly inaffectual substitutions today and I am worried about Oakleys lack of class at this level...

Only because there seemed no other logical explanation for taking him off, there wasn't actually any suggestion that he was ill before that

Last edited:
What the hell happened? Iv been at a childrens work party and come out to 5-1!!!!!!!!!

A childeren's work party? Is that like a sweat shop but with hats and cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669