Forest 5-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell happened? Iv been at a childrens work party and come out to 5-1!!!!!!!!!

I've no idea what a 'childrens work party' is, but whatever it is it must be preferable to the shite that we've had to suffer today

I've no idea what a 'childrens work party' is, but whatever it is it must be preferable to the shite that we've had to suffer today

except the clowns he watched made things out of balloons.

NP is from Nottingham isn't he? The only explaination can be that he's a secret tree shagger. Pearson out.

Now Dickov has scored for Derby.

One of the idiots on Rl calling for Pearson's head - stupid, over the top reaction. It is a terrible result but we're still in the play off places and for a team that has only just got back in to this league, it has been a pretty good season in my view.

Last edited:
One of the idiots on Rl calling for Pearson's head - stupid, over the top reaction. It is a terrible result but we're still in the play off places and for a team that has only just got back in to this league, it's pretty good in my view.

Unfortunately we seem to have one of the thickest most moronic followings around.

One of the idiots on Rl calling for Pearson's head - stupid, over the top reaction. It is a terrible result but we're still in the play off places and for a team that has only just got back in to this league, it has been a pretty good season in my view.
It was Tedfox

One of the idiots on Rl calling for Pearson's head - stupid, over the top reaction. It is a terrible result but we're still in the play off places and for a team that has only just got back in to this league, it's pretty good in my view.

In your view. But some football fans are like irrational goldfish that like to spew their pathetic views on everyone else's laps and forget the many highs we've had this season over the occasional low.

People are entitled to be fecked off with today but calling for NP's head is a bit over the top.

We have a squad that is distinctly average and a mid-table finish would be a good season. We have had a good start which could be the downfall of Pearson if he finishes the season in a position which fits our ability

It is a really depressing result to lose by any score to forest. 5-1 is embarrassing. Its going to be a really depressing weekend. I'm glad I didn't go.

On a brighter note, it might give the players a kick up the arse. Wayne Brown sounded really sheepish on radio Leicester, and offered a public apology.

I would still take our current league postion over though. I would have thought this time last season that a a top ten finish in the championship finish this season would be fantastic. It was a freak result, we will get over it.

Well that was a right giggle. :icon_roll

Was Fryatt injured or has Pearson been on the crack pipe?
Fryatt was poor and lacklustre. Not injured. He needs a kick up the backside. The effort isnt there. At least Waghorn showed work rate today

A childrens work party, y'know, a Christmas party for everyones kids at work.

Oh riiiight.
Work's children's party makes more sense, kinda. Childrens work party means something quite different.

Fryatt was poor and lacklustre. Not injured. He needs a kick up the backside. The effort isnt there. At least Waghorn showed work rate today

We dont have enough quality in the squad to not play Fryatt. At least he puts the ball in the back of the net fairly regulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00