Forest,Derby,Coventry so who do we hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Forst,Derby,Coventry so who do we hate the most?

Didn't we have this same thread like a few months ago?

Forst, who the **** are they ?

What day is it?

Cate! CATE! Can you just help out here a minute?

Last edited:

Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov, Cov and Cov.

I'm from Rugby originally, Started supporting Leicester in 69 when it was it was between Cov and us to get relegated. Cov stayed up by a point, felt we were cheated out of it. SO never liked Cov much since.

(Played Man City in the cup final that year!!)

I find it impossible to 'hate' a team based on its geographical area. There are teams I dislike, but that could be because I don't like thier fans or I think they're a bad presence in English football. For example, Leeds, Wigan, and Chelsea.

No I don't hate any of them. I really enjoy the local rivalries and somewhat missed playing forest when they were in League 1 for a few seasons and when we were down there briefly.
Especially when you get 7 points from 9 against the local rivals like we have done so far this season.

Oh Baby Jebus, please save us

groundhog.jpg

Its nice to beat all of them, but only because I know fans from all the clubs and we can have banter and a proper conversation about football and the teams we love. I'm actually going to our home game against Cov with a Cov fan (he obviously won't be sitting in the home end), we did the same last season at the Ricoh. We have a few pints, give each other a bit of a hard time and just have a laugh, like football fans should.

Its nice to beat all of them, but only because I know fans from all the clubs and we can have banter and a proper conversation about football and the teams we love. I'm actually going to our home game against Cov with a Cov fan (he obviously won't be sitting in the home end), we did the same last season at the Ricoh. We have a few pints, give each other a bit of a hard time and just have a laugh, like football fans should.

Exactly the correct approach in my opinion. I had the same for the last two seasons with a Peterborough fan who I'm friends with.

I hate all the other 91 clubs!

Can't say as I really hate any of the 3. Certainly not as far as the hatred shown by some. (I'd go as a far as to say that in their Clough success years I actually admired Forest).
I enjoy the local rivalry banter, and it is nice to get one over them.

Only team I'd say I have a big dislike for, verging on loathing, is Leeds Utd

covenby forest

I have a lot of mates in Nottingham. Lots of banter, not really hatred though.

The only team I HATE is Manchester United.

Nothing to do with them winning everything for the majority of my childhood (well maybe a little), more to do with their fans arrogance and all those glory supporting WANKERS that gloated all over me during those years.

The current situation with Wayne Rooney for example, never has a club looked a bigger TIT or fans been more forgetful overnight.

Other reasons why I hate them...

my bloody step brother had sky sports in his room and every Saturday he would come out and walk around the house wearing his United shirt and look all smug after they had won.

And the account manager at work who had a season ticket at Old Trafford and started every other sentence by mentioning it.

Can't say as I really hate any of the 3. Certainly not as far as the hatred shown by some. (I'd go as a far as to say that in their Clough success years I actually admired Forest).
I enjoy the local rivalry banter, and it is nice to get one over them.

Only team I'd say I have a big dislike for, verging on loathing, is Leeds Utd

I thought you would have hated teams like Blackpool and Blackburn.

alvechurch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670