Forest - Mon 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

I know it's early but I just noticed the special offer for season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders can get additional adult tickets for just £15 - given that the tickets would normally be anything upwards of £30 it's a pretty good saviing.

Non season ticket holders can sign up for platinum membership and effectively get 4 tickets for £99.

A bit early to resort to such tactics? High prices had an effect?

Anyway, hoping for another home win against a side that should come here to give us a game.

STH's can get a free ticket via ticket exchange if they missed the M'boro or Derby games.

I know it's early but I just noticed the special offer for season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders can get additional adult tickets for just £15 - given that the tickets would normally be anything upwards of £30 it's a pretty good saviing.

Non season ticket holders can sign up for platinum membership and effectively get 4 tickets for £99.

A bit early to resort to such tactics? High prices had an effect?

Anyway, hoping for another home win against a side that should come here to give us a game.

I would think the main reason they are doing this is because the game is live on Sky.

On SKY, against Trees... Hmmmm, not sure how I feel about this. Not sure at all.

Homer, do you think the seats will be cold? This worries me. I may stay in and watch.

Assuming Kirkland for Weale
Assuming Vitor for Hobbs
Assuming King fit
Assuming Bednar for Howard
Hope im right in assuming a 2-0 win Bednar King

Good performance plus any win please

anything other than a win will be an utter utter disaster!

or something

Can't make it back from uni for this one so I'll be watching the game at the Admiral Rodney in Southwell, where everyone supports Forest and there's all kinds of memorablia on the walls. Best keep a low profile....

Weale would probally admit himself that he has been dogshit this year.
If that's true he's being very harsh on himself.
No wonder we had never heard of him before he signed.
Speak for yourself Mr I Don't Know Any Players Or Clubs Outside The Premier League.
Can't make it back from uni for this one so I'll be watching the game at the Admiral Rodney in Southwell, where everyone supports Forest and there's all kinds of memorablia on the walls. Best keep a low profile....
You're no fun.

BM, as I will be able to watch this game on telly, will I be allowed to make note of anything as relates to the club?

I want to make sure I adhere to your standards.

STH's can get a free ticket via ticket exchange if they missed the M'boro or Derby games.

Are you sure? The conditions on the website suggests that the exchange ticket can only be for a Gold fixture.

Are you sure? The conditions on the website suggests that the exchange ticket can only be for a Gold fixture.

I spoke to the ticket office last week and they said that if you have missed a Platinum fixture (so far, 'Boro and Derby), you can exchange for another Platinum fixture.

If you wish to exchange a Gold fixture, you can, on payment of the difference in the ticket price between a Gold and Platinum fixture.

I have printed the email out and will be taking it with me to the ticket office on Monday should 'er indoors decide she wants to come along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669