Forest - Mon 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit just realised i mis-quoted, it was meant to be Rich-B, not you SJN!

Sorry.

:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

:icon_lol:

I'd still like to push you further on this 'fart in a wetsuit' business, it still doesn't stack up for me at all. Is this a new and undocumented phenomenon that only affects wetsuits?

:icon_lol:

I'd still like to push you further on this 'fart in a wetsuit' business, it still doesn't stack up for me at all. Is this a new and undocumented phenomenon that only affects wetsuits?

I think it is prevelant primarily in ''all in one'' clothing and garments designed for work. The wetsuit is a good example (but not exhaustive) of how bad air get's trapped and therefore permiates the fibres of the said article.

Only on unzipping does the offensive odour mostly leave but still leaving a lingering oooooohhhhh behind till next time when the odour get's replenished all over again.

A vicious cycle is then in place.

:icon_cool

I think it is prevelant primarily in ''all in one'' clothing and garments designed for work. The wetsuit is a good example (but not exhaustive) of how bad air get's trapped and therefore permiates the fibres of the said article.

Only on unzipping does the offensive odour mostly leave but still leaving a lingering oooooohhhhh behind till next time when the odour get's replenished all over again.

hmmmmmmm, I see.

...and you're absolutely, 100% sure that you're not just misquoting an old Billy Connolly joke, but you've got the wrong article of clothing?

hmmmmmmm, I see.

...and you're absolutely, 100% sure that you're not just misquoting an old Billy Connolly joke, but you've got the wrong article of clothing?

No, Billy robbed it off me and changed it to spacesuit! :icon_redf

Does Bernie wear a wetsuit underneath his garden gnome outfit?

I suspect that you are buying poor quality wetsuits. Cheap is not always best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669