forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my tickets sorted. 12 of us in z block.

Couldn't concentrate at work today when my mate rang me and told me he had the tickets, especially after i had read they were sold out.

I wonder when the last time was that a side took the whole bridgeford end and 900 in clough stand.

got my tickets sorted. 12 of us in z block.

Couldn't concentrate at work today when my mate rang me and told me he had the tickets, especially after i had read they were sold out.

I wonder when the last time was that a side took the whole bridgeford end and 900 in clough stand.[/
QUOTE]

aparantley the last time a team sold that end out was 2 years ago but i'm not sure if thats true :102:

I am absolutely pissed off!!

Just popped down some home!

Got some silly fecking Man U and Liverpool fans 'we're going Forest'

Never seen a derby before! ****ing Joke! Pissed Off!!

It's as if we're going Wembley! I can see loads of silly kids running round aswell.

It's as if we're going Wembley! I can see loads of silly kids running round aswell.

Hazz, calm down, take some deep breaths and try posting again because that makes absolutely no sense whatever.

Hazz, calm down, take some deep breaths and try posting again because that makes absolutely no sense whatever.

Just went a relative's house.

There was some silly Man United fan and Liverpool fan saying they got tickets for Forest.

There have never been to a derby of their own teams, let alone Lesta v Forest. It's a ****ing joke and I am really pissed off.

It's as if we're going Wembley and the part-timers are out again plus I reckon there will be load of kids on their summer holidays finishing trip.

Last edited:

There was some silly Man United fan and Liverpool fan saying they got for Forest.

There have never been to a derby of their own teams, let alone Lesta v Forest. It's a ****ing joke and I am really pissed off.

It's as if we're going Wembley and the part-timers are out again plus I reckon there will be load of kids on their summer holidays finishing trip.
What are you ****ing talking about man?

There was some silly Man United fan and Liverpool fan saying they got tickets for Forest.

Ill be keeping my ears open for a spare ticket, if i here of one i will let you know asap mate.

Say again:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :102:

Who did what now when???

Hazz angry at Man United and Liverpool fans for taking Forest tickets. Just like when we went Wembley for Worthy Cup tickets.

cave man hazz

Hazz angry at Man United and Liverpool fans for taking Forest tickets. Just like when we went Wembley for Worthy Cup tickets.

Well why didn't you just say that? :icon_lol:

A quarter of the words, but four times as much meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58