forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure.

My younger brother who is 10 wants to go, but my dad is telling him he is too young because of past experiences. I know the times have changed but my dad still doesn't want to risk him seeing anything he shouldn't do, just in case anything does happen.

Last edited:
I wouldn't if I were you. There will be a substantial number of morons who'll come out of the woodwork for this one. The chances are you'd be fine but it's not worth the risk. If something were to kick off, it could terrify him from going to games again.

His time will come.

Not too sure.

My younger brother who is 10 wants to go, but my dad is telling him he is too young because of past experiences. I know the times have changed but my dad still doesn't want to risk him seeing anything he shouldn't do, just in case anything does happen.

I wouldn't if I were you. There will be a substantial number of morons who'll come out of the woodwork for this one. The chances are you'd be fine but it's not worth the risk. If something were to kick off, it could terrify him from going to games again.

His time will come.
:038::038:
thanks lads im starting to think you could be right ,he wont be happy ,ill live with that better safe than sorry

Don't do it Newts, I have witnessed Forest fans hitting random people in the streets on matchdays as well as their own fans.

I have been with Forest fans on matchday, and they can't behave inside or outside the ground.

These people are as thick as they come.

Last edited:
Don't do it Newts, I have witnessed Forest fans hitting random people in the streets on matchdays as well as their own fans.

I have been with Forest fans on matchday, and they can't behave inside or outside the ground.

thanks melts :icon_wink
These people are as thick as they come.

Well im 17 but il be going with a few mates, yeh i would advise to keep him safe:)

ok the kids are all now crying :icon_lol: ,well the 2 that where going :icon_wink

ok got a 3 spare seat's now if anybody wants a lift im in leicestershire but could do a wlakers pick up ;)

ok the kids are all now crying :icon_lol: ,well the 2 that where going :icon_wink

ok got a 3 spare seat's now if anybody wants a lift im in leicestershire but could do a wlakers pick up ;)

I would have to go to Leicester from Leamington which seems a bit pointless lol, so il just catch the train from Leam to Nottingham.

Thanks for the offer anyway:)

:icon_cool good man .......................then again i thought you had already done that this weekend ,you know that stone ;)
I mended their toys before they really had time to figure it out. Still does them good to cry one in a while though.

I'm off to pull their hair.

I wouldn't Newts.

Normally the fan with a replica shirt and in tail with kids is no target for troublemakers but sadly with a game this stature they all come out of the woodwork. Tuesday night makes a bit more hard to police for the Old Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566