forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
right i know a load of us are going ,after reading and in the past going to the trees before ,would you say its safe enough to take my 5 yr old son he wants to go but myself and mainly the wife are not sure about this ,whats your thoughts :102:

Hmm 5 years old is probably too young to go to such a game so I would play it safe and take him to an away game in a few years time.

Good idea though - away games are the best for introducing youngsters to passionate, raw support. :038:

Last time i went they were being relegated from the Prem. At the end some F****t twats decided it was time to start throwing coins at us.
Very smart that especially when there were young families where we were sitting. If they wanted to have a fight, fine but at least do it in a manly way in the street . The fact they were throwing coins at young kids only enforced my feelings that they are bunch of cowardly cnuts

Last time i went they were being relegated from the Prem. At the end some F****t twats decided it was time to start throwing coins at us.
Very smart that especially when there were young families where we were sitting. If they wanted to have a fight, fine but at least do it in a manly way in the street . The fact they were throwing coins at young kids only enforced my feelings that they are bunch of cowardly cnuts

One of the most idiotic parts of stadium planning ever! Having a second tier above the away fans giving opportunities to ****s to throw stuff down below. Luckily when I went I was undercover but it wasn't decent to see them throwing burgers at 8 year old kids.

In fact, I am pretty fired up about this game.

I have also seen Forest scum take a right bashing from City fans. We are by no means without our dark pasts too.... For the reasons everyone has mentioned Newts - I totally agree with making your kids cry.... I make one of mine cry by telling him that each time the Ice Cream van plays a tune, it's because it's run out of ice cream...

Hmm 5 years old is probably too young to go to such a game so I would play it safe and take him to an away game in a few years time.

Good idea though - away games are the best for introducing youngsters to passionate, raw support. :038:

:018: he's been a season ticket holder from the age of 3 ,i think they said he was the youngest ,im taking him blackpool now that made his day ;)

I have also seen Forest scum take a right bashing from City fans. We are by no means without our dark pasts too.... For the reasons everyone has mentioned Newts - I totally agree with making your kids cry.... I make one of mine cry by telling him that each time the Ice Cream van plays a tune, it's because it's run out of ice cream...

:038::038::icon_bigg:081:

Last edited:

i love that one ,kids dont :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
II make one of mine cry by telling him that each time the Ice Cream van plays a tune, it's because it's run out of ice cream...
:icon_lol:

I think I'm gonna change to your method.

At the moment I'm using "No, **** off, the dirty Italian twat will probably take a photo of you to bash himself with later"

I think it might be a little harsh after studing your technique Alex, I like it a lot, thank you.

I'm 46 and I won't even go, Leicester nutcases will be out in force on the streets of Snottingham.
Part of the reason why I'm 95% certain I'm not going.

Our idiots, know they have idiots, and the idiots shall meet.

I used to go to Forest a lot and sit with the Forest fans, they are idiots, complete and utter idiots. They wanna hit somebody, or kick somebody's head in, it'll be the first person they see, they don't care, they can't care.

It has always been my assumption that Leicester fans hate Fo***t but Fo***st hate D**by more, and Covscum hate us more, maybe wrong but that's how I see it.

It has always been my assumption that Leicester fans hate Fo***t but Fo***st hate D**by more, and Covscum hate us more, maybe wrong but that's how I see it.
On the whole that's correct.

But up here in N.Leics we have a big rivalry with Forest, and cov are pretty much irrelevant. I had some Forest fans in my house this morning (ST Holders) and they aren't going to this game because of the way their fans are planning on behaving.

The same can be said for Forest fans, closer to our border the rivalry is strong, but as you go further into the centre and out towards the M1 it's all Derby.

Certainly in Melton, Loughborough and poss over to Co'ville the rivalry is more Forest than anybody else.

But up here in N.Leics we have a big rivalry with Forest, and cov are pretty much irrelevant. I had some Forest fans in my house this morning (ST Holders) and they aren't going to this game because of the way their fans are planning on behaving.

The same can be said for Forest fans, closer to our border the rivalry is strong, but as you go further into the centre and out towards the M1 it's all Derby.

Certainly in Melton, Loughborough and poss over to Co'ville the rivalry is more Forest than anybody else.
Cheers Melts, feel a bit sorry for you on your geographical location, pleased you are a city fan though.:icon_cool

tell us more ,like wtf they are planning

Last edited:
tell us more ,like wtf they are planning
They don't know, it's not their scene, they hear shit and disgard it as pathetic claptrap from pathetic people.

I'm fairly certain Forest fans don't have "plans", they just attack anybody.

I saw the whole Baby Squad sucking thumbs salute at Palace. Warming up. Let's not be silly, City fans will give as good as they get here, it will kick off. I just hope that wherever it is it just affects those who get what their lives need.....

I got really pissed off that some fans starting singing '10 German Bombers' too, WTF was that about? That's for England hoolies only, not a Leicester game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like f*rest, but I hate the shaggers more than them. Probably something to do with me working in both dreby and notts and finding the sheep folk more hard to get on with than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669