forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am thinking the same thing, last time i was in nottingham town center a few of the lads there started racisal fight with us and told us to feck off back to leicester, so me and my mate are thinking we dont want to get into another fight over the fact we asian or espically if we asian and support leicester....so we might go on the fox Travel, but rather take our own car...what do you lot think??

I'm getting foxes travel

Bit of an over reaction to potential violence at the game.

There may be a little bit of trouble, though just as likley there will be no trouble at all. People should not avoid the game purely based on potential idiots at the game :)

Just got my tickets and coach. Sold 1200 tickets so far and I'm on coach 5.

It seems that they're not doing the priority thing, just ST holders today and Non-STs and members tomorrow. (According to the OS).

Bring it on :038:

Just got my tickets and coach. Sold 1200 tickets so far and I'm on coach 5.

It seems that they're not doing the priority thing, just ST holders today and Non-STs and members tomorrow. (According to the OS).

I think that's totally wrong.
No notice about changing the ticket selling arrangements.
I've already said my bit on another thread about this.

I do know that if I find out my tickets are shoved up at the back and people who have hardly been any away games are nearer the front I'll be bloody livid.

Time and again I complain about P1 getting crappier tickets than people who buy on Gen Sale, it pisses me off when we get tickets with posts in blinkin view ffs and you see people who got their tickets after we did sitting in unobstructed seats.( not that there will be a problem with that at forest)

Last edited:
I think that's totally wrong.
No notice about changing the ticket selling arrangements.
I've already said my bit on another thread about this.

I do know that if I find out my tickets are shoved up at the back and people who have hardly been any away games are nearer the front I'll be bloody livid.

Time and again I complain about P1 getting crappier tickets than people who buy on Gen Sale, it pisses me off when we get tickets with posts in blinkin view ffs and you see people who got their tickets after we did sitting in unobstructed seats.
I'll be at the back with you then!

Yes but that story was posted on the site TODAY. That's no good to people who had arranged to get time off work on the scheduled day of their tickets going on sale(Weds) only to find they've changed it all.

Some folk, like me, won't have internet access throughout their working day and I only knew about this when I got in from work and read it, I knew before my mate did cos she gets home later than I do from her job!

Shoddy imo. I know there's is a limited time to sell the tickets but they coulld've done all this by satdee and informed people.

Yes but that story was posted on the site TODAY. That's no good to people who had arranged to get time off work on the scheduled day of their tickets going on sale(Weds) only to find they've changed it all.

Some folk, like me, won't have internet access throughout their working day and I only knew about this when I got in from work and read it, I knew before my mate did cos she gets home later than I do from her job!

Shoddy imo. I know there's is a limited time to sell the tickets but they coulld've done all this by satdee and informed people.

dead right ive got to go in now in the morining buggered my week up i tell you :icon_evil

You're absolutely right BF. I only spotted it by chance. I was planning on ringing them up on Weds, however, once I saw the story on the OS, I sat on the phone and got mine today.

bloody hell that boynesey fella off the f****t fans site is a bit of a prick isnt he???

sorry i must correct myself.
bloody hell that boynesey fella off the f****t fans site is a bit of a prick isnt he??? even more so than your average f****t fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669