forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covscum are the true wankers, inbed, drunken, drugged up, tossers every single one of them

All teams have twats supporting them, I wouldnt let that influence your decision.

Just for the record this is a total non event as far as Im concerned. League cup 2nd round, both teams playing shit football in front of 8000 people on a wet tuesday night.

right i know a load of us are going ,after reading and in the past going to the trees before ,would you say its safe enough to take my 5 yr old son he wants to go but myself and mainly the wife are not sure about this ,whats your thoughts :102:
If we can get it a ticket, my niece will be going. It's going to be 9 the following day. For some strange reason, the child wants to see what it's like at a game that could be more explosive off the pitch than on it, and is already being sanctimonious. I actually pity the poor hooligan that starts on the child, to be fair.

In all seriousness, we are all aware of the risks in taking a child, and we will be guarding against any trouble. Being aware goes most of the way to avoiding trouble. If that makes sense.

If we can get it a ticket, my niece will be going. It's going to be 9 the following day. For some strange reason, the child wants to see what it's like at a game that could be more explosive off the pitch than on it, and is already being sanctimonious. I actually pity the poor hooligan that starts on the child, to be fair.

In all seriousness, we are all aware of the risks in taking a child, and we will be guarding against any trouble. Being aware goes most of the way to avoiding trouble. If that makes sense.

after what has been said im not taking the kids i feel they are too young ,chantelle is 9 now ,the wife has read whats been put and said no kids just me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: thanks love :icon_lol::icon_lol: first game in 4 yrs im going too with out my clan lovely stuff :038::038::038:

I saw Forest at Filbo when I was 8, that was in the 80s when hooliganism was supposedly at its peak. The match remains the only one where I came directly into trouble.

In my experience, hooliganism wasn't as bad as it was said to be in the 80s, and it's not as sorted as it is said to be now, but I would think you and your boy will be fine.

shall we go drive down in a tank :)

Last edited:
still going newts? Not sure now

I had planned to but my o/h is likely to be away and 1 of the 2 blokes who offered to go with me is the sort who'd not run from a fight. I'm probably better off with radio Leicester.

I think I'm gonna go, along with BHFox, but I'm figuring that if we go with Fox Travel and just go straight into the ground, then hopelfully we'll be OK.

I must admit that the thought of driving up and having to try and park and then walk through unfamiliar streets doesn't fill me with glee.

I'd rather pay the extra tenner, or am I just being niaive?

It doesn't really help matters the detour you have to take to get out of the away end at f***st. By the time you're back on the main road to get back to the station there's usually lots of them hanging around waiting.

I feel it'll be a busy evening for the police.

I think I'm gonna go, along with BHFox, but I'm figuring that if we go with Fox Travel and just go straight into the ground, then hopelfully we'll be OK.

I must admit that the thought of driving up and having to try and park and then walk through unfamiliar streets doesn't fill me with glee.

I'd rather pay the extra tenner, or am I just being niaive?

i am thinking the same thing, last time i was in nottingham town center a few of the lads there started racisal fight with us and told us to feck off back to leicester, so me and my mate are thinking we dont want to get into another fight over the fact we asian or espically if we asian and support leicester....so we might go on the fox Travel, but rather take our own car...what do you lot think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669