forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk, poor fitz he's a STH and travels the length and breadth of the country and he's missed out..can't you sell him yours?:icon_lol:

put the tickets away ladies and gents, mr fitz is going to shottingham :)

http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=79943

F****t making out that they couldnt give a toss about us, and that the sheep are their only rivals. That maybe near the truth but you watch them come crawling out of the woodwork if they beat us.

i can't be arsed to read it, but i'm assuming one or two have mentioned the european cup? them and leeds will have two cracking ties where they can both argue which is the best in europe......times change, hopefully they will catch up one day

I couldn't give 2 flying ****s whether or not thay hate us, why should i? All i know is that i ****ing hate them, i dont need them to recipricate, i dont need them to tell me their feelings towards us because frankly i couldnt care less.

We are taking more fans to their place than they could ****ing muster at the moment, and the number one reason im doing so is to watch the boys in blue, the colour red actually repulses me so it certainly isn't to watch those useless lowly ****s.

The forest fans at my place are going on about it as much as we are, they dont like city and they don't feel the need to pretend otherwise just because they are affraid of getting a good ****ing hammering. These articles like to think they talk for everyone, but i will put my house on it that forest fans dont like us, things that have happened in the past guarentee it.

Grow up you denial riddled inbred gun toting bunch of wankers.

I couldn't give 2 flying ****s whether or not thay hate us, why should i? All i know is that i ****ing hate them, i dont need them to recipricate, i dont need them to tell me their feelings towards us because frankly i couldnt care less.

We are taking more fans to their place than they could ****ing muster at the moment, and the number one reason im doing so is to watch the boys in blue, the colour red actually repulses me so it certainly isn't to watch those useless lowly ****s.

The forest fans at my place are going on about it as much as we are, they dont like city and they don't feel the need to pretend otherwise just because they are affraid of getting a good ****ing hammering. These articles like to think they talk for everyone, but i will put my house on it that forest fans dont like us, things that have happened in the past guarentee it.

Well done that is what needed to be said.:icon_cool

I love a Lako rant.

I love the fact we are taking over 5000 to their place, Trees' only reponse to that is 'they think we're their rivals, but we're not, Derby are' however I cannot see Trees taking 5000 to Derby for the same round/same comp.

It'll be a great night, and hopefully one wherein the blue side of the East Midlands can stamp it's authority all round.

tick office rang at six last night!! got a pair!!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!! picking them up on sat i think ill be it the clough stand

:biggrin::038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59