Forest sign a reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo

Forest today signed John Hjelde to a 12month contract approx 6 weeks after not offering him a new one
I think this just about sums them up!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Probally just didn't wanr to pay him for the summer - clearly they are CHEATING their way out of debt.

Carlo said:
Forest today signed John Hjelde to a 12month contract approx 6 weeks after not offering him a new one
I think you are talking a load of bollocks.

Just exactly what was this contract he was offered 6 weeks ago ?

Marlons getting a toot on coz the truth is just dawning on him. The trees have more chance of being relegated than they have of promotion. Whilst the mighty foxes are going from strength to strength. (By the way Marlon, thanks for young Gareth, he looks the biz already) :wink:

xsubmariner said:
The trees have more chance of being relegated than they have of promotion.
Would you like to put your money where your mouth is ?

xsubmariner said:
(By the way Marlon, thanks for young Gareth, he looks the biz already) :wink:
Unlike others, I have always maintained that Williams is quality.

Just don't expect any loyalty from him, because the only thing GW cares about is GW.

"Unlike others, I have always maintained that Williams is quality.
Just don't expect any loyalty from him, because the only thing GW cares about is GW."
ooooooo do i detect jealousy marlon :lol:

drummindefender said:
Not jealously, nothing Leicester has makes me jealous, I'm not that type.

I am disappointed GW left, as he could have been the important player in a promotion push this season, and he will be difficult to replace.

However, I am not confident that your style of play will suit him, and even though I was one of his staunch defenders on the Forest OF, I cannot defend the fact that he has no loyalty and only cares about himself.

Marlon said:
drummindefender said:

I am disappointed GW left, as he could have been the important player in a promotion push this season, and he will be difficult to replace.

However, I am not confident that your style of play will suit him, and even though I was one of his staunch defenders on the Forest OF, I cannot defend the fact that he has no loyalty and only cares about himself.

I agree with you, it's not just GW though it's most football players who are like that, badge kissing means nothing and never will, a player doesn't give a shit about the fans, one thing matters lining his own pockets.

You state the bet then Marlon. :twisted:
As regards loyalty, only thing loyal in football is the fans themselves. Look at the players that have left city this past year. Thatcher and Dickov, prime examples. They were playing in their respective stiffs. micky and co ressurect their careers, first chance they get they're off. If Williams is to show any disloyalty we will have to cross that bridge when we come to it. However if, sorry when, we are back in the premier next season he wont wish to go anywhere. Now, when he was at your place he could see he wasn't going to get into the premier with you for some years to come, so moved onto to a team that he thinks have a better chance of getting there. :lol:

xsubmariner said:
You state the bet then Marlon. :twisted:
You said we would be closer to relegation than promotion.

Therefore, £100 that we finish in the top half of the table, which is closer to promotion than relegation.

xsubmariner said:
Now, when he was at your place he could see he wasn't going to get into the premier with you for some years to come, so moved onto to a team that he thinks have a better chance of getting there. :lol:
No, he moved to 2nd best.

His agent was banding him around to Premier League clubs and Rangers up in Scotland, nobody was interested.

So what did he do ? He moved for the cash, end of story.

I could be pedantic and say that I actually said you have a better chance of relegation than you have of promotion. which in the end comes down to points. You could be 2 points off the bottom 3 and be in top half also you could be 15 points outside the bottom 3 but still in the bottom 5. Its all relative. If Webbo wants to be judge and jury, stipulating the rules. Name your charity. I don't mean The City Ground :wink: Not that I will be needing to pay up 8)

Marlon said:
drummindefender said:

If there is nothing about Leicester that interests you why have you posted 600 times on a Leicester chat forum? Me thinks you are a closet Leicester fan. Go on sir admit it! Ooooh do you love Leicester sir? Suit you! :p

:lol: just kidding my friend...but to comment on your other point I think that loyalty in football is just about non existant. I don't believe that GW would stay here/come here if there were a better offer...but that sadly my friend is football...Its the best and worst game in the world :cry:

And if you are wondering why the post has been edited twice...I can't spell

Marlon said:
Carlo said:
I think you are talking a load of bollocks.

Just exactly what was this contract he was offered 6 weeks ago ?

Who said he was offered a contract 6 weeks ago ??????

Carlo said:
Who said he was offered a contract 6 weeks ago ??????
You said.....
Carlo said:
As he was not even at the club 6 weeks ago, what the hell was that supposed to mean ?

It reads to me like he was on trial, we didn't offer him a new deal but now have.

Did anyone see Marlon playing for West Ham today - thought he was rubbish!

Marlon said:
Fox Fan said:
Did anyone see Marlon playing for West Ham today - thought he was rubbish!
He didn't have his best game, but 50 goals in 2 seasons tells a story.

One day a frog faced Troll called Marlon Harewood took a walk in the F****t.

He was a nice troll that really knew where the onion sack was. So much so that Marlon thought 'F*ck this F****t, it's sh*t, I'm off''.

Marlon lived happily ever after (but drew a blank against the 10 men of The Mighty Foxes).

Whatever the ins and outs mate Forest have signed a player who they deemed not worthy of a contract and released him
This is almost as bad as getting Walker out of retirement
I hear that Kenny Burns is on the bench tonight as Walkers replacement!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669