Forest sign a reject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo said:
Whatever the ins and outs mate Forest have signed a player who they deemed not worthy of a contract and released him
This is almost as bad as getting Walker out of retirement
I hear that Kenny Burns is on the bench tonight as Walkers replacement!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a bit strange that yuo lot should be getting so hot under the collar over Forest signing a fourth choice centre back as back-up. Right now, Forest have two centre backs injured for another five weeks, one suspended and one at the Olympics. So they re-signed Hjelde, presumably on a very low wage after his sojourn in the Far East. It's not really a big deal, is it?

To be quite honest I couldn't give a flying f*ck who they sign.
I have no interest in them whatsoever.

homer said:
To be quite honest I couldn't give a flying f*ck who they sign.
I have no interest in them whatsoever.

Unless they take the dead wood from us of course..

Marlon said:
xsubmariner said:
You state the bet then Marlon. :twisted:
You said we would be closer to relegation than promotion.

Therefore, £100 that we finish in the top half of the table, which is closer to promotion than relegation.

This is why Marlon has gone missing! He putting in some extra hours at Bewise, saving up for his payout to xsubmariner!

Carlo said:
Whatever the ins and outs mate Forest have signed a player who they deemed not worthy of a contract and released him
This is almost as bad as getting Walker out of retirement
I hear that Kenny Burns is on the bench tonight as Walkers replacement!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was Larry Lloyd. :? :roll:

Cheers for finding this post Micky. Knew I said it but couldn't remember on which post.
Just hope you haven't given it the dreaded kiss of death :wink:
Hang on I've just checked the table . The trees are 15 points from mid table with 16 games to go. (More importantly they are 7 points from safety) :roll:

Marlon said:
You said we would be closer to relegation than promotion.

Therefore, £100 that we finish in the top half of the table, which is closer to promotion than relegation.

No, he moved to 2nd best.

His agent was banding him around to Premier League clubs and Rangers up in Scotland, nobody was interested.

So what did he do ? He moved for the cash, end of story.

Come on Marlon, we haven't forgotten. Come and pay your debt! We are all here to witness it.

alex said:
Marlon hasn't got the guts to show his ugly red face on here these days...

There is somebody called Marlon who posts on this forum.

Lboro fox said:
Steven you are a true post whore ;)

Not exactly. ;) I was looking for some info on Wes Morgan and I saw the name of Marlon on a post. Remembering that he owes one of our number 100 quid I thought it was my duty to report this sighting. :) :) ;)

Steven said:
Not exactly. ;) I was looking for some info on Wes Morgan and I saw the name of Marlon on a post. Remembering that he owes one of our number 100 quid I thought it was my duty to report this sighting. :) :) ;)

Ok i apologise, you were obviously just carrying out your duty as a true net whore, :eek: :eek: :eek:

;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670