Forest - What is there problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
I thought that this thread had to be brought up.

I have been looking at the two forest forums.

Some of their reviews on Leicester are an absolute load of bullshit:081:

Leicester are not rivals.
:102::081:

What is there problem, we are in the midlands with them so surely we are rivals.

Think they are a little scared that we are going to thrash them tomorrow night:icon_lol:

Last edited:
I thought that this thread had to be brought up.

I have been looking at the two forest forums.

Some of their reviews on Leicester are an absolute load of bullshit:081:

:102::081:

What is there problem, we are in the midlands with them so surely we are rivals.

Think they are a little scared that we are going to thrash them tomorrow night:icon_lol:

I wouldn't say the fact that they didn't feel hatred towards other human beings was a problem?

Come on beighton.... We must all hate our local rivals.

Fraid you have a problem London!

Unfortunately Forest is much nearer to Derby than it is to Leicester. So historically it is Forest v Derby in the hatred stakes.

To make things worse Covscum see themselves as closer to the Brum clubs than to Leicester - so we are not even their primary hate targets either.

Sorry about that.

Unfortunately Forest is much nearer to Derby than it is to Leicester. So historically it is Forest v Derby in the hatred stakes.

To make things worse Covscum see themselves as closer to the Brum clubs than to Leicester - so we are not even their primary hate targets either.

Sorry about that.

its not that its just all the inbreeds like to fight it out among them selfs :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:;)

Sorry about that.

some cov fans i know say we are there biggest rivals.

It's just Forest trying to degrade a game from which they are going to take a stuffing. If they win, they will come out of the bollocks of being Pride of The East Mids etc.

Redditch - I think you are wrong on the Cov part.

If you're from Loughborough, Leicester-Forest is the big rivalry as its about 50-50 fan wise, theres very few Derby fans here.

Cov do fancy us as their main rivalry and make a big thing out of how they are nothing to do with birmingham

Who cares? Forest are just a league one team..... :)

Please please please..... Can we call them a third tier team instead - sounds so much more befitting of them than league one!

Leicester are like the M'Boro of the north east trio, where the Geordies and Mackems are the serious rivals and Boro are on the outside of it.
F****t will say they are not bothered about Leicester, but it wont stop them from coming on a forum like this to take the p!ss if they win. I think they are lying out of their arses if they say they are not bothered about a defeat to us. You dont want a club just 25 odd miles down the road to come with 5500 fans to your ground, and watch their team thrash you whilst thousands of noisy supporters are rubbing your noses in it.

so why do I hate Liverstool and Spurs with such a passion. I'm not too keen on Everton or Newcastle either along with Sheff Utd and Luton....:102::102:

In fact I hate 91 clubs in total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670