Forum software update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be able to "poke" someone soon the way this is going, its all wrong i tell you :018:

Last edited:
Why have i got -7 reputation points.

That had genuinely put a bee in my bonnet

I now have a selection of ones calling me a cnut :icon_bigg

But I think I know the one you left me :icon_eek::icon_redf, I didn't realise that was still legal.

some people called you a cnut? Thats just not nice.....:081::081::081:

and you dont know who it is?....:icon_bigg

Last edited:

I've clicked but I still can't see any comments - maybe no one has left me any.....after all I have no friends :icon_cry: but I am on a distinguished road still :icon_wink

(road to hell?)

ps this wasn't a desperate plea for friends, I like being in a clique of 1.

I think I'm getting used to the long, narrow new style, but it seems a waste of screen somehow.

Why does my profile only tell me the number of visitors? Others say names of visitors. I feel discriminated against.

Don't think I can give moderators the ability to create new tags.

But I can create them for any forum, so suggestions are welcome.
Mods can add them to existing threads by editing the thread.

Jeff I don't seem to be able to do this :102:

What exactly are you trying to do, and how are you trying to do it?

I created the post match thread last night by selecting the posts I wanted to move, and then used the move thread facility, and typed in Saints Post Match Thread. It didn't give me the option to add to a prefix, but then I remembered you saying that we could add one by editing the thread.

I selected the thread, and looked at the drop down options at the bottom and couldn't see anything, then I tried double clicking the thread title which would only allow me to amend the thread title. I was speaking with Boc at the time who also had a look and couldn't find anything that would allow you to add the prefix either.

I created the post match thread last night by selecting the posts I wanted to move, and then used the move thread facility, and typed in Saints Post Match Thread. It didn't give me the option to add to a prefix, but then I remembered you saying that we could add one by editing the thread.

I selected the thread, and looked at the drop down options at the bottom and couldn't see anything, then I tried double clicking the thread title which would only allow me to amend the thread title. I was speaking with Boc at the time who also had a look and couldn't find anything that would allow you to add the prefix either.

Try going into a thread, clicking on the 'thread tools' drop down menu, then 'edit thread'. It should give you the option to add a prefix there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363