Forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will also stop unwanted intrusions by Ruski script kiddies. :roll: :? :-(

Steven said:
This will also stop unwanted intrusions by Ruski script kiddies. :roll: :? :-(

VBulletin appears to be more secure, but I don't think any forum system will ever be 100% safe.
VBulletin is developed professionally and costs money, rather than being free software written by people in their spare time, which the current PHPBB system is, so hopefully that will make a difference.

Steven said:
The colour scheme is quite good.:);)

This is just the standard template and theme that came with it. I'll be installing others so people can choose the one they prefer.

There are other options to change the look of the forum in the control panel. You can choose to ignore avatars, images etc if you prefer just text.

chrislcfc18 said:
Takes a bit of getting used to but looks good and a lot more professional

Also have you noticed how we get titles now as well.:);)

Splendid.
Whilst I have nothing against our baize obsessed druid friends, I won't miss their folder...

Nice to have the options on the different syles, at the moment I am liking Mobile/PDA as it's the closest to the old board. But nightshift is rather splendid too. Good work webbo!

By the way is everyone automatically a "senior member" or is it a badge of pride for the chosen few?

This is so much better than the old forum.

Most of the smilies seem to be missing at the moment. Is this to stop Steven's wagging finger or will there be more added later? :???: (see what I mean!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00