Forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox Fox said:
By the way is everyone automatically a "senior member" or is it a badge of pride for the chosen few?

If it was, you would'nt have it (cant put a smilie in yet)

DurhamFox said:
Top work Jeff, love the new forum.

Only down side is Foxesw*nk will think we a copying them.

Feck em Durham.Besides,they don't have the Quality we have here.Love the new features etc..but absolutely no idea how you use them.Top work Webbo.

it looks good, well done webbo! just out of interest does anyone know where you can get good free html editting packages? just i'm trying to set up a webpage (hopefully with it growing into a north east supporters club for city if theres anyone else) and know absolutely bugger all about computers or tinternet

fitz said:
just out of interest does anyone know where you can get good free html editting packages? just i'm trying to set up a webpage and know absolutely bugger all about computers or tinternet

you could try this one , i've not used it myself but it looks as if it's fairly straightforward to use, & it's free of course.

or if you'r feeling a bit more adventurous & want to get stuck right into the html this is the best editor there is IMHO

I go away for a week and look what bloody happens...!!

I only went Phising. (wink)

Well done Webbo, stay ahead of the game. Move with the times.

I'm sure i'll like the new forum once i'm used to it. I'm liking nightshift skin at the moment.

One feature that i havn't found yet is how to display the latest posts. In th eold forum you could see the last 5 posts at the bottom. Can this be done here?

fitz said:
does anyone know where you can get good free html editting packages? just i'm trying to set up a webpage and know absolutely bugger all about computers or tinternet

you could also try this one fitz an editor called NVU this is supposed to be very good & easy to get to grips with

Wow!

Its a whole new world on here. Talkingballs into the 21st Century. I feel lost.

cheers Macky, probably post back on here in two weeks when i've completed a page.

Orifice said:
Wow!

Its a whole new world on here. Talkingballs into the 21st Century. I feel lost.

Don't worry, you are still amongst friends. ;)

fitz said:
cheers Macky, probably post back on here in two weeks when i've completed a page.
no bother, let us know what you come up with

What the f*ck's going on ?

It's all stars..........

The Voice From Above said:
One feature that i havn't found yet is how to display the latest posts. In th eold forum you could see the last 5 posts at the bottom. Can this be done here?

That's one of the things I'm working on, it was a customised modification I made to the old one and I'm going to have to do the same thing here.

It used to be all fields round here

Now I don't know what day it is........

Its going to take some getting used to...I think my preference is towards the way the forum was...but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Good work, and congrats to Steven! Top Gun Moderator!

admin said:
Which bits of the old forum did you prefer?

This feels a bit Chunky...I think I preferred having the avatars to the left hand side of the text rather than above the text. I don't know, It just looks more like a long list now.

Also there are gaps between the posts, whereas before they were all attached...it just feels more clumsy. Other than this its looking good!

SilverFox said:
Its going to take some getting used to...I think my preference is towards the way the forum was...but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Good work, and congrats to Steven! Top Gun Moderator!

Quality post from a quality poster. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00