Found in the LCFC "Mail Out" tray in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.

d70g

Dear Mr Gregory

Thank you for you application for the position of Manager at Leicester City Football Club. Unfortunately your curriculum vitae was partially unreadable due to the large amount of sticky residue that appeared to be hair cream smeared all over the paper, whilst the accompanying video pleading that you submitted is not admissible as a job application as we do not regard interviews given on the Des and Mel show to be appropriate.
However, after careful consideration we have decided not to offer you an interview for this position. Your job history has a few unexplained gaps, particularly over the last year (unfortunately, providing voluntary thrice weekly punditry for hospital radio coverage can not be considered as proper work); whilst neither of your previous 2 employers are willing to provide a reference. Therefore thank you for your application, and good luck with the future.

Yours truly,
Tim Mace

PS: Incidentally, we have a position as the fat smelly woman who serves the pies in the away sector that you might be more appropriate for.

We do not want you as a fox
We'd sooner catch the bleedin' pox

We were looking for someone a little fitter
So stick your application up your shitter.

We do not want you as our boss
We want one who gives a toss
We do not want you as our leader
We need a winner not a useless bleeder
We do not want you as our figurehead
but we couldn't find one with a bigger head
We do not want a hateful creep
especially one that used to shag sheep
We do not want one so greasy-headed
and so you CV has been shredded

Bloody hell - he's just invited us all to go and stay in his holiday villa...hope he has a good cleaner!!!

foxybru said:

quality round of applause son :lol:

foxybru said:

LMAO! What a quality post!
Another couple of lines.......
Applications are becoming a farce,
So you can stick yours up your arse.......

Re: Found in the LCFC "Mail Out" tray in the offic

d70g said:
Dear Mr Gregory

Thank you for you application for the position of Manager at Leicester City Football Club. Unfortunately your curriculum vitae was partially unreadable due to the large amount of sticky residue that appeared to be hair cream smeared all over the paper, whilst the accompanying video pleading that you submitted is not admissible as a job application as we do not regard interviews given on the Des and Mel show to be appropriate.
However, after careful consideration we have decided not to offer you an interview for this position. Your job history has a few unexplained gaps, particularly over the last year (unfortunately, providing voluntary thrice weekly punditry for hospital radio coverage can not be considered as proper work); whilst neither of your previous 2 employers are willing to provide a reference. Therefore thank you for your application, and good luck with the future.

Yours truly,
Tim Mace

PS: Incidentally, we have a position as the fat smelly woman who serves the pies in the away sector that you might be more appropriate for.

Pressmans dream woman !!!

d70g said:
.... as the fat smelly woman who serves the pies in the away sector....

every hole is a goal...

MKFox said:
d70g said:

every hole is a goal...

haha thats the second time ive heard that one in a week and i aint heard it before.

homer237 said:
MKFox said:
d70g said:

every hole is a goal...

haha thats the second time ive heard that one in a week and i aint heard it before.
yeah, joe_fox used it earlier this week and i thought i'd throw it in to see if it applied here too...
:?

how are you, you hooligan?

Could anyone help me out with this-
Now then Gregory you aren't in the hunt
Because all us fans think you are a ........
Can't think of any thing suitable to rhyme with hunt.

Now then Gregory you aren't in the hunt
Because we all think you're not worth a punt..
:roll:

homer said:
We do not want you as a fox
We'd sooner catch the bleedin' pox

I disagree - John Gregory was almost certainly the real strength during Brian Little's reign and all the stuff round Judas 3 etc is secondary to getting someone in of some calibre.

I realise that most of the prolific posters here will not associate Gregory with the word 'calibre' but frankly I'd rather have him than the temporary duo or some of the names of potential applicants who have absolutely no standing.

That said, I am not suggesting Gregory as a preferred choice - I think that Psycho Pearce has the ideal personality for sorting out a great bunch of players who have under-performed.

Can't argue with that RF... I always thought JG was the man behind Brian Little (oo err), in fact, Little seemed to struggle at Villa when JG left him to manage Wycombe.

I understand why people don't like the bloke (I live in Derby so it's not difficult), but I think we could do a hell of a lot worse!

Lost the dressing room at Villa
- Collymore needing mental help at the time was treated like s..t

Lost the dressing room at Derby
- Burley (Craig) went on strike

Yeah just the right candidate :roll:

KTFaith said:

You used Collymore as an example at Villa? There were only 2 managers capable of dealing with him...

Yes I agree he's made some f**k ups - but he wouldn't be able to spend £6m on a player that never plays with us would he? :lol:

Don't get me wrong - I'd rather he stayed away :?

KTFaith said:

As stated, no one is saying that Gregory is the ideal manager - but IMO he would be a lot better than the two stand -ins -who with due respect are seriously time expired.

I am surprised though KTF that you can't come up with better reasons to be hostile to Gregory than the impossibly desruptive Collymore -and as far as I know AVFC is not a branch of a hospital mental health trust nor social services department and Craig Burley was not a player of any significance for the sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669