Foxes in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sven-Goran Eriksson and Leicester City FC establishes its training camp with games against Brescia Calcio (Serie A) and RCD Mallorca (La Liga) in Stockholm.

- We have accepted the invitation to come to Sweden this summer, says Sven-Goran Eriksson.

During the period July 12 to 18 are Leicester FC , ​​Brescia Calcio and RCD Mallorca in Stockholm. The teams will play each other in the newly established Stockholm Football Trophy. The tournament will also Hammarby to participate.

- As we Swedes very rarely get to see high quality international football in Sweden, we are very pleased to have managed to attract teams from Italy's Serie A and Spanish La Liga. To even get hit Eriksson and Tord Grip with Leicester City FC is fantastic, "said Magnus Roos at the Sport Business Nordic, which is organizing in cooperation with the Stockholm Globe Arena and Hammarby.

More information about Stockholm Football Trophy will be served during a press conference on Monday 9 May, at 13.30 at the Scandic Hotel Park, Karlavägen 43 in Stockholm. Sven-Goran Eriksson will be attending. Pre-registration required.

Just what I wanted too. Only a week earlier and in Gothenberg :mad:

Last edited:
During the period July 12 to 18 are Leicester FC , ​​Brescia Calcio and RCD Mallorca in Stockholm. The teams will play each other in the newly established Stockholm Football Trophy. The tournament will also Hammarby to participate.

Hammarby have a league game on 18th July so I can't see how they will be participating.

Brilliant news!!! Hammarby are my adopted Swedish club and 10 mins from home! Had a few calls from mates over here already about the news which is on a few websites..press conference on Monday to confirm.

Brilliant! A bit of proper. Competetive football before the season starts. I like the way this club is going, a lot

**** off, they are 5 points adrift with 3 to play. Lecce might overtake Sampdoria for the 3rd drop spot but thats about it.
**** off, are you negative!!!:icon_lol:

Anyway, that means I'll finally get to see Sweden... And my camera with me.

As soon as the dates are confirmed, I'll get my coat... err... book my flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669