Foxes Never Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

It seems this statement is false.

we have played shite for 95% of this season, they don't care, all they want is their pay cheque at the end of the week.

I am glad i can now throw my season ticket in the bin, how they can be called footballers i don't know.

I felt sick after todays game. Yes i have seen City lose but never like i have this season.

I say play the kids against Stoke, at least they might try and play football on the ground and pass. Feck it play Talking Balls FC they will all give 110%!

A Joke, that's what we are. I want us to go down. It might make some people buck their ideas up.

Foxes Never Quit, my arse, they just have!!!!

Last edited:
I love Muzzy Izzet :icon_sad:

What's been so depressing about this season, and the last few, is that we've never put a proper run together, I don't ever feel confident of winning a game anymore, theres no fight in the team. I remember when we were never out of a game, now we're never in one.

To not win two in a row all season is an absolute disgrace, two good performances, or even two results which are 'ground out' are surely not beyond professional footballers.

The performances this season have been the worst I have ever seen, the Sheff Utd game at the Walkers was probably the very worst, today was shocking simply because of how important it was and the complete lack of effort.

Why don't they care anymore :icon_conf

I love Muzzy Izzet :icon_sad:

What's been so depressing about this season, and the last few, is that we've never put a proper run together, I don't ever feel confident of winning a game anymore, theres no fight in the team. I remember when we were never out of a game, now we're never in one.

To not win two in a row all season is an absolute disgrace, two good performances, or even two results which are 'ground out' are surely not beyond professional footballers.

The performances this season have been the worst I have ever seen, the Sheff Utd game at the Walkers was probably the very worst, today was shocking simply because of how important it was and the complete lack of effort.

Why don't they care anymore :icon_conf

It's not a matter of them not caring anymore. These lot never have.

In our current squad the players who would put themselves on the line for our team are extremely few and far between. I'd say Kisnorbo and Stearman are pretty much the only ones. You could maybe include Mattock in that. And possibly Wesolowski and Hume at a stretch but even they didn't seem too fussed about the 32,000 who they'd let down with their second half performance at the final whistle.

Compare that to the endless list of players who put themselves on the line for our club time and time again in the not so distant past - Walsh, Elliott, Grayson, Claridge, Izzet, Savage, Cottee, Marshall - I could go on and on and on.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of them not caring anymore. These lot never have.

In our current squad the players who would put themselves on the line for our team are extremely few and far between. I'd say Kisnorbo and Stearman are pretty much the only ones. You could maybe include Mattock in that. And possibly Wesolowski and Hume at a stretch but even they didn't seem too fussed about the 32,000 who they'd let down with their second half performance at the final whistle.

Compare that to the endless list of players who put themselves on the line for our club time and time again in the not so distant past - Walsh, Elliott, Grayson, Claridge, Izzet, Savage, Cottee, Marshall - I could go on and on and on.

:023:

Thanks to everyone lobbing theirs away - now mine is going to be worth so much more on Ebay in 10 years time. :icon_bigg

No, it's not. I picked up 26 of them, each of which will be on Ebay in 10 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669