Foxes top agents spending table

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do I mention that I resent DJ for doing the same?

agents are like estate agents a waste of cash a should be unneeded middleman, but what happened to luton and its ex manager after they tried to get them sorted out. So isnt much we can do about it, I expect we paid the most because we did the most transfers.

DJ didn't set his fee or his wages, he's bound to get out of the game what he can + he came into the game late.

That said he's still worth a fraction of what we paid.

I didn't say he did, its the people who were willing to pay over the odds for a poor player who I have the problem with....not the player, hence my question "where do I mention that I resent DJ for doing the same?"

incredible, so you know more about what I think than I do??

At this moment in time you're thinking that you can't wait to visit the pound shop in Gateshead. Don't try denying it, I know what you're thinking.
Spooky, eh? <twilightzonemusic/>

At this moment in time you're thinking that you can't wait to visit the pound shop in Gateshead. Don't try denying it, I know what you're thinking.
Spooky, eh? <twilightzonemusic/>

its the pund shop in gateshead, I'm aware that you know what I am thinking Macky its just others ability that I was ignorant to

its the pund shop in gateshead, I'm aware that you know what I am thinking Macky its just others ability that I was ignorant to

Haha, I was actually going to spell it like that. :icon_lol:

Haha, I was actually going to spell it like that. :icon_lol:

it probably is how you spell it so the locals don't get confused, I haven't walked the 10 miles to Gateshead town centre for 3 years....no need since they installed running water in these parts

Not worth a thread of it's own so I thought I'd put it in here.
I was reliably informed last night that City pay £21k a month in electricity and gas, ManUre pay £56k and Celtic £41k.

Not very interesting I know but I don't get much inside info to share.

I was reliably informed last night that City pay £21k a month in electricity and gas, ManUre pay £56k and Celtic £41k.

Did they manage to cap their bills before the rise?

I notice they have Sky in the 1884, d'you know if they are signed up to SkyTalk, or are they frittering money way with BT?

I was reliably informed last night that City pay £21k a month in electricity and gas , ManUre pay £56k and Celtic £41k.

I would sack/not use the Agents if we have to pay there electricity and gas bills for them :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Last edited:
I do not understand how agents get a separate deal. Elsewhere, agents do the best deal for clients, sporstpeople, singers etc and get their money as a % of the client salary/payments, often 10-20% or more. If directors told agents to take a 'running jump' and get the money from the client whose contract was performance related, (and therefore the agent's fees are performance related), would not be paying out £1.6 million as agents fees for a herd of donkeys!

I bet Kaebi's agent took a good mill of the £1.6. I suspect DJ being a local transfer of a well known player wasn't that significant.

I do not understand how agents get a separate deal. Elsewhere, agents do the best deal for clients, sporstpeople, singers etc and get their money as a % of the client salary/payments, often 10-20% or more. If directors told agents to take a 'running jump' and get the money from the client whose contract was performance related, (and therefore the agent's fees are performance related), would not be paying out £1.6 million as agents fees for a herd of donkeys!

To be fair, I don't think football agents get a separate deal in most cases - they just get an exorbitant percentage of their clients earnings, like you said.

Imagine being the agent for a premiership footballer - even pocketing 10% of their monthly wages would be incredible.

To be fair, I don't think football agents get a separate deal in most cases - they just get an exorbitant percentage of their clients earnings

How do you come to that conclusion? What do you think this thread is about?

The point is that football agents do get a separate deal. They do not get paid by the players who employ them but by the clubs that they put their players in contact with. That is fact and evidenced by the figures that have recently been released and which are quoted from in the OP.

How do you come to that conclusion? What do you think this thread is about?

The point is that football agents do get a separate deal. They do not get paid by the players who employ them but by the clubs that they put their players in contact with. That is fact and evidenced by the figures that have recently been released and which are quoted from in the OP.

The agents acting for the club are paid by the club, the player has to pay his own agent if he uses one (from the FA regulations):

• If an Agent acts for a Player (eg. represents the
Player or has a contract with the Player or negotiates
terms on the Player’s behalf etc) he must not act for
the Club or be paid by the Club; (C.1). In addition,
the Agent cannot “switch” to acting for a Club in a
transaction involving that Player for a period of at
least 2 transfer windows after he has represented
the Player. (C.2)
• If an Agent acts for the Club in a transaction
involving a Player, the Agent will not be permitted to
act for a Club in relation to that Player (i) in the next
transaction involving the same player or (ii) for a
period of two transfer windows. This will prevent
Agents from “shadow” representing Players
through their careers and seeking payments from
Clubs (i.e. repeatedly claiming to act for a Club
when in fact the Agent is the Player’s Agent). (C.3)

From here: www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/0F41539B-05CC-4B24-94D7-5D6F931BB3F3/129264/FAAgentsRulesPlayers.pdf

Last edited:
The agents acting for the club are paid by the club, the player has to pay his own agent if he uses one (from the FA regulations):

• If an Agent acts for a Player (eg. represents the
Player or has a contract with the Player or negotiates
terms on the Player’s behalf etc) he must not act for
the Club or be paid by the Club; (C.1). In addition,
the Agent cannot “switch” to acting for a Club in a
transaction involving that Player for a period of at
least 2 transfer windows after he has represented
the Player. (C.2)
• If an Agent acts for the Club in a transaction
involving a Player, the Agent will not be permitted to
act for a Club in relation to that Player (i) in the next
transaction involving the same player or (ii) for a
period of two transfer windows. This will prevent
Agents from “shadow” representing Players
through their careers and seeking payments from
Clubs (i.e. repeatedly claiming to act for a Club
when in fact the Agent is the Player’s Agent). (C.3)

From here: www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/0F41539B-05CC-4B24-94D7-5D6F931BB3F3/129264/FAAgentsRulesPlayers.pdf

Thanks for the clarification I think these are quite new rules - but do you think that it really happens in that way?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670