Foxes Trust Board comment on relegation and the message from the Club’s Chairman

Yeah, it’s a decent statement.

It’s a pity however, that a lot of those who associate themselves with this group are chimp brained, Stone Island wearing, Wetherspoonites with as much brain power as a Rich Tea biscuit and the integrity to match.
Think you must have them mixed up with another group

Think you must have them mixed up with another group
No. I haven't. I've met several Union FS members. Whilst some are perfectly lovely, amiable folk, others are very much in the bracket I described.

I think someone could do a hostile takeover of the FT for about £100.

They charge £10 a member, I reckon they have less than 10 members. One vote one member. If I join and 9 of you lot do, and assuming you all vote for me, I could be the new head of the FT.

They charge £10 a member, I reckon they have less than 10 members. One vote one member. If I join and 9 of you lot do, and assuming you all vote for me, I could be the new head of the FT.

That’s a great plan but sadly you’re a ****, so I can’t vote for you

Would have worked as well

That’s a great plan but sadly you’re a ****, so I can’t vote for you

Would have worked as well
Yes, I did consider that could be a fatal flaw in the plan.

I think we need a Foxes Trust Trust

Interesting when you look at the AIMS - how are they doing here? I mean, are they actually doing anything? Where was the lobbying?

I think supporter's trusts are potentially important for football clubs and should be empowered to hold owners to account and thereby hopefully halt the situations at Bury etc. could it be that ours are inept or perhaps happy enough with where we are?

I don't know the FT feelings on ownership, debt, decision-making or in fact anything. Wonder if this is common across other clubs. Instead, their web site reads more like a shit fanzine. I don't get it at all! I like the idea, but...

The Foxes Trust aims are:

• To lobby, publicise and campaign to encourage the Board to take into account the interests of supporters when making its decisions.
• To create an independent forum to raise the concerns of Leicester City Football Club supporters.
• To enable a democratically elected director representing the views of the supporters to influence the decision making of the board, and to enshrine in the football club’s Memorandum and Articles of Association the representation of the Trust on the Board.
• To raise money for the benefit of the club. Funds raised are to be used appropriately as to benefit the best interests of Leicester City Football Club and its supporters.
• To strengthen the bonds between Leicester City Football Club and the community which it serves and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the club.
• To ensure the club meets the highest standards of business management.
• To promote, develop and respect the rights of members of the community served by the club and the Trust.
• To encourage the club to play competitive football at the highest possible level.

Interesting when you look at the AIMS - how are they doing here? I mean, are they actually doing anything? Where was the lobbying?

I think supporter's trusts are potentially important for football clubs and should be empowered to hold owners to account and thereby hopefully halt the situations at Bury etc. could it be that ours are inept or perhaps happy enough with where we are?

I don't know the FT feelings on ownership, debt, decision-making or in fact anything. Wonder if this is common across other clubs. Instead, their web site reads more like a shit fanzine. I don't get it at all! I like the idea, but...

The Foxes Trust aims are:

• To lobby, publicise and campaign to encourage the Board to take into account the interests of supporters when making its decisions.
• To create an independent forum to raise the concerns of Leicester City Football Club supporters.
• To enable a democratically elected director representing the views of the supporters to influence the decision making of the board, and to enshrine in the football club’s Memorandum and Articles of Association the representation of the Trust on the Board.
• To raise money for the benefit of the club. Funds raised are to be used appropriately as to benefit the best interests of Leicester City Football Club and its supporters.
• To strengthen the bonds between Leicester City Football Club and the community which it serves and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the club.
• To ensure the club meets the highest standards of business management.
• To promote, develop and respect the rights of members of the community served by the club and the Trust.
• To encourage the club to play competitive football at the highest possible level.
Its nothing but a shit ****ing social club to make a bunch of old sad arses feel important. Achieving the square root of **** all in 20 years should be left to politicians, it's got no place in football.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663