Foxes Trust End of Season Survey - Please Take Part

I'd much rather the FT do things right than quick.

They have changed their tone over the last few months. From being a feeble organisation, they are finally showing that they are there to represent the fans of the club, not the club itself.

I'm happy to give them an opportunity to become the sort of organisation we as fans are crying out for.

My patience won't last forever though. A couple more months of inertia and I'll be calling for them to go or the leadership need to be replaced.

I presume that surveymonkey delivered the results on the 6th Aug. Why is there such a delay?

Like every individual, Trust members do take holidays, and the output from the survey monkey needs to be analysed for the purpose of publishing initial findings, comparisons of members views with the fan wide survey and elements that the Trust board should focus on with discussions with the club when sharing the results

Like every individual, Trust members do take holidays, and the output from the survey monkey needs to be analysed for the purpose of publishing initial findings, comparisons of members views with the fan wide survey and elements that the Trust board should focus on with discussions with the club when sharing the results
I get that. People are generally on holiday for a couple of weeks though, aren’t they?

Surely the results could be shared with the fans first, why do you need to discuss them with the club prior to publication (if I have interpreted the sentence correctly)?

My only conclusion would be that you wouldn’t want to publish something that the club aren’t happy with? Surely the club should be very interested and indeed welcome feedback that challenges the status quo, if not, what’s the point?

It’s the survey from the end of last season - it’s September in a week FFS

Pathetic

I get that. People are generally on holiday for a couple of weeks though, aren’t they?

Surely the results could be shared with the fans first, why do you need to discuss them with the club prior to publication (if I have interpreted the sentence correctly)?

My only conclusion would be that you wouldn’t want to publish something that the club aren’t happy with? Surely the club should be very interested and indeed welcome feedback that challenges the status quo, if not, what’s

All members take holiday at the same time? This is a thinly veiled excuse if ever I've heard one. Just own it. It's slack and you know it.

My only conclusion would be that you wouldn’t want to publish something that the club aren’t happy with? Surely the club should be very interested and indeed welcome feedback that challenges the status quo, if not, what’s the point?
If it's that quick and easy, where's yours?

To clarify, we aren’t discussing with the results with the club prior to publication and the results are… the results, no one is telling us what we can & can’t publish - what we highlight will be decided by the Surveys & Comms board subgroups

To clarify, we aren’t discussing with the results with the club prior to publication and the results are… the results, no one is telling us what we can & can’t publish - what we highlight will be decided by the Surveys & Comms board subgroups
Surveys & Comms subgroups? There's more than one?!

Surveys & Comms subgroups? There's more than one?!
Surveys subgroup and Comms subgroup. Plenty of jobs for the boys...

...obviously.

Just a heads up for the FT, the EPL season ends 25th May this year - so if you release the survey on the 26th, you'll have months to review the automated survey money graphs and charts.

Just a heads up for the FT, the EPL season ends 25th May this year - so if you release the survey on the 26th, you'll have months to review the automated survey money graphs and charts.

Aye but that's holiday season.

Surveys subgroup and Comms subgroup. Plenty of jobs for the boys...

...obviously.
Oh yeah, of course. Silly me. I'm missing some bloody obvious stuff at the moment. This one, Cooper's beer one, geez, whatever next?!

Reasons why PSR rules may have been breached

The Trust members and Non-trust members reached the same conclusions as to why LCFC may have breached PSR rules. The top three were:
  • Poor financial management by the club’s directors
  • Poor management of player sales and transactions
  • Player’s wages getting out of control
You didn’t need a survey or to be a football or financial expert to come to those conclusions.

Reasons why PSR rules may have been breached

The Trust members and Non-trust members reached the same conclusions as to why LCFC may have breached PSR rules. The top three were:
  • Poor financial management by the club’s directors
  • Poor management of player sales and transactions
  • Player’s wages getting out of control
You didn’t need a survey or to be a football or financial expert to come to those conclusions.
And surely this is a question for the club to answer internally in any case

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34