Foxes Trust End of Season Survey - Please Take Part

The initial analysis of the Trust’s survey doesn’t make very good reading for the club....

I know you get a bit of stick on here, so I’m hesitant to join in a pile on, but this isn’t really analysis, it’s just reporting the figures. I still can’t see why this has taken so long to report.

I know you get a bit of stick on here, so I’m hesitant to join in a pile on, but this isn’t really analysis, it’s just reporting the figures. I still can’t see why this has taken so long to report.

Agreed - AI could literally have written a more comprehensive analysis in about 20 seconds. Plus AI doesn't take holidays.

Not at all helped by the ‘members % was this..”, “non-members % was that…”

Just say “fans % was this…”

Makes the whole thing sound a bit tin-pot

Which of course it is, mainly because of the timing of it.

Fans say catering is shit - Club will witter on about the new exciting options introduced (£14 chips and gravy)
Fans say engagement is shit - Club will witter on about the fan engagement plan
Fans say why they think PSR has been breached - Club (quite rightly) can say you don’t know the financial facts about how the Club is operating
Fans want safe standing - Club will say it’s only 58% so not an overwhelming majority (because of the stupid way you asked the question - could have been 80% with a simple yes/no question)

Result = complete ****ing waste of time, and a massively wasted opportunity

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46