Foxes Trust VAR Survey

Foxes_Trust

Following Wolverhampton Wanderers proposal to the Premier League that VAR should be scrapped, Trusts around the country are asking either their members, the wider fanbase of their club or both in separate surveys for their views on VAR (which is the approach the Foxes Trust is taking).

Below is a link to our survey which will only take a minute to complete. Please take this opportunity to choose the option which most closely matches your views.

The deadline for completion is May 31st, but why not complete as soon as you have read this post

Complete Survey by clicking HERE

I voted "bacon".

Is every trust around the country just asking this one question? Surely it's a huge opportunity missed.
The only opportunity i care about is the one to scrap the piece of shit in it's entirety so suits me.

Following Wolverhampton Wanderers proposal to the Premier League that VAR should be scrapped, Trusts around the country are asking either their members, the wider fanbase of their club or both in separate surveys for their views on VAR (which is the approach the Foxes Trust is taking).

Below is a link to our survey which will only take a minute to complete. Please take this opportunity to choose the option which most closely matches your views.

The deadline for completion is May 31st, but why not complete as soon as you have read this post

Complete Survey by clicking HERE
Are other trusts framing the question and answer selections in the same way?

The only opportunity i care about is the one to scrap the piece of shit in it's entirety so suits me.
But, but, but... this is about scrapping VAR, not the FT!

I can't see them shelving it, changing yes, shelving? No. They're too committed. Shame, because it's shit.

830 LCFC fans voted in total this week whilst the survey was live.

60% of all respondents said VAR should be scrapped completely and that it has spoiled their enjoyment of football.
Another 26% thought it should possibly be scrapped unless improvements were made.
7% were unsure as there were some elements about VAR they liked.
7% were knob heads.

Some ****ing weirdos about who love var

They don't actually go to football matches in person though, stupid ****s

The Foxes Trust Me I'm serious said:
830 LCFC fans voted in total this week whilst the survey was live.

60% of all respondents said VAR should be scrapped completely and that it has spoiled their enjoyment of football.
Another 26% thought it should possibly be scrapped unless improvements were made.
7% were unsure as there were some elements about VAR they liked.
7% were knob heads.

This is all fine and well but what about the fans who voted whilst the survey was NOT live?

It’s a weird collection of leading answers and has little actual value as a survey. All it required was:-

1. Yes, I would scrap it.
2. No, I would keep it.
3. Consult member clubs about modifying it.

All of this, ‘it has ruined my enjoyment of football’ leading nonsense has no place in there. I don’t like to be rude, but ****.

It’s a weird collection of leading answers and has little actual value as a survey. All it required was:-

1. Yes, I would scrap it.
2. No, I would keep it.
3. Consult member clubs about modifying it.

All of this, ‘it has ruined my enjoyment of football’ leading nonsense has no place in there. I don’t like to be rude, but ****.
Yep. Completely laughable & not remotely scientific. Thrown together on the back of a beer mat during someone's lunch break.

Fan engagement. A load of spurious old wank, same as always.

Jesus, you’d think they would have found someone with a remote idea of constructing proper survey questions that don’t lead people towards an answer FFS

What a ****ing shower

Hopefully their new six sigma expert will sort it out for them

Could somebody explain how if the whole point of VAR was to correct clear and obvious error, they spend 5 minutes measuring an offside to 3mm?

Ahead of the Premier League meeting tomorrow. this article is worth a read, as the writer spoke to fans from each Premier League about VAR, including us

LCFC have "noted" our survey results

But will the clubs listen when voting ?

Ahead of the Premier League meeting tomorrow. this article is worth a read, as the writer spoke to fans from each Premier League about VAR, including us

LCFC have "noted" our survey results

But will the clubs listen when voting ?

Paul Khan - Spirit of Shankly (Liverpool supporters' union)

Our VAR survey to our members indicates 67% want it scrapped and 37% want it to stay albeit with some alterations.

Quality maths in Liverpool on this one.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664