foxestalk and talkingballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnb_lcfc

why do you hate foxes talk and they hate you?

i post on both and get valuble info and enjoyment from both,,?

??? cheers

maybe hate isnt the right word but you no.....

we're all leicester fans at the end of the day:icon_bigg

Foxestalk

a) Full of chavs
b) Constant demand that we should play 11 players under the age of 22.
Lets face it, its nice to have young blood but sometimes it can be a weakness.
c) Avatars are far too big
d) They're 'He's a good player on Champ Man'
e) Thracian

Talking Balls is like a Sunday night in a pub it's where real men drink.

Johnb_lcfc said:
why do you hate foxes talk and they hate you?

Who is this question aimed at?

I don't hate foxestalk, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who use both sites.

Foxestalk was started when some of the younger members of this forum decided to leave and create their own forum because they wanted to do things their own way. As far as I know it's nothing to do with hating people or sites, just a different idea of what they want from a site like this.

drummindefender said:
personally i have no real dislike for foxestalk as i joined after the split :icon_cool

Hit the nail on the head there drummin. :023: Many never really got over the split. :056: ;)

Last edited:
joe501 said:
there was a split?
It wasn't exactly a split, this site gradually become more and more quiet after it was turned into a Sports forum. I thought we should have a dedicated Leicester forum, that's all there was too it. Looks like it's benefited both sites.

Hardly any mentions of this hatrad of Talking Balls on FT John, where you getting this from? :102: Certainly alot more on here towards FT though.

webmaster said:
Who is this question aimed at?

I don't hate foxestalk, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who use both sites.

Foxestalk was started when some of the younger members of this forum decided to leave and create their own forum because they wanted to do things their own way. As far as I know it's nothing to do with hating people or sites, just a different idea of what they want from a site like this.

steven i just notice that on both sides there are some down your nose comments on both sites about the other.. just wondered what people thought:)

Nothing against Foxestalk for me. Just that the posters on here are, lets say of a more mature variety in general.

Johnb_lcfc said:
steven i just notice that on both sides there are some down your nose comments on both sites about the other.. just wondered what people thought:)

People are only messing about. It's not meant seriously.

Hazzman said:
Talking Balls is like a Sunday night in a pub it's where real men drink.

Dead right Hazz..Pint of Guiness for me and a Whitw wine Spritzer for MK..

Brauny Blue said:
Nothing against Foxestalk for me. Just that the posters on here are, lets say of a more mature variety in general.

eh MILF! :081:

sorry but object to the word 'mature' :)

Before joining I looked briefly at both sites and decided to join here. No real 'beef' with the other site from me, but I think they have a lot more crap than 'we' do, even though we do have an awful lot of rubbish posts, did they commet on our pukka pies/badgers conversations? Thought that might be them infiltrating this site.

Last edited:
Both sites have their merits. There is no dislike from me towards FT it's just a younger vibe. I find this site is more active during the day than FT which is when I like to post more (you might as well do it on someone elses time :) )

There was a split some years ago now. My only disappointment is that some quality posters decided to side with the hateful chavs on foxeswank :biggrin:

DurhamFox said:
Both sites have their merits. There is no dislike from me towards FT it's just a younger vibe. I find this site is more active during the day than FT which is when I like to post more (you might as well do it on someone elses time :) )

There was a split some years ago now. My only disappointment is that some quality posters decided to side with the hateful chavs on foxeswank :biggrin:

Controversial !

I have a brief look on ft about once every 6 weeks, maybe it's bad timing, but i'm appalled by some of the threads (soup, crisps etc) and more importantly by the size of everones signatures (not to mention the cringe factor of them...)

That said, I'd buy scowy, ricey (are they still running it?) et al a pint if I see them in the pub.

MKFox said:
That said, I'd buy scowy, ricey (are they still running it?) et al a pint if I see them in the pub.

Those were the days...Been around for years ain't we MK?

highland fox said:
Whitw wine Spritzer for MK..
:icon_roll
Are you Scarby,
Are you Scarby,
Are you Scarby in disguise?

:icon_razz

alex said:
Those were the days...Been around for years ain't we MK?
It was all fields round here then wasn't it Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566