Frankie Boyle Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

I dont think i have ever cringed so much watching a stand up, funny at times but very very sick in places.:icon_conf

From what I've seen/heard of him I think he's good.Although he does tend to repeat a lot of his matierial

Last edited:
As I posted in the Rate & Review thread a while back:

Not a movie but I'll post it in here anyway, Frankie Boyle live, his first stand up DVD.
10 out of feckin 10, the funniest stand up I've seen for a long, long time. I recognised a couple of his gags from Mock the week, but overall I can't fault it.

Some of the audience actually looked like crying when he singled them out.

Very good. Just a shame I'd seen his Apollo show which meant a lot of it was repeated, his improv work on the crowd made it though. The pregency bungee jump joke was awful in taste.

When I first purchased it and put it on the telly, on came bleeding Silent Witness! The case said Frankie Boyle, the print of the disc said Frankie Boyle. Apparently some feck up by the DVD manufacturers meant lots of people were watching Silent Witness expecting Frankie Boyle and viceversa.

I dont think that woman was too impressed when he asked if her boyfriend touched the sides.

I got this for Christmas, watched the first 5/10 mins and turned it off. I didn't find the crowd interaction funny in the slightest, whereas on Mock The Week i think he is hilarious... shame that.

Hes nowhere near the funniest comedian around atm, but hes decent, certiantly a lot better than most comedians on prime-time terrestrial TV

I think he's hilarious. Him and Jim Jeffries are my favourite comedians at the moment.

I got this for Christmas, watched the first 5/10 mins and turned it off. I didn't find the crowd interaction funny in the slightest, whereas on Mock The Week i think he is hilarious... shame that.

i got that 'too hot for tv' dvd for xmas not got round to watching it yet i think its on for 3hrs

saw him when he was at demont, very good. some repetition but still top notch. totally ripped the shit out of the front row.

saw him when he was at demont, very good. some repetition but still top notch. totally ripped the shit out of the front row.

I enjoyed him at the demont, but others I went with thought he did too much stuff that he'd done before on Mock etc. And I was on the 2nd row......lots of worried people sat in the area :lol:

"Why do paedophiles always have beards and glasses? What is it about that look that children find so sexy?"

i got his DVD for christmas, i think i'll be watching this on saturday seeing as we haven't got a game.

"Why do paedophiles always have beards and glasses? What is it about that look that children find so sexy?"
:icon_lol: I laughed out loud at that one when I watched it :icon_lol:

"Wayne Rooney is 23? I never realised they lived that long" :icon_lol:

I saw an episode of Mock the week last night for the first time all thr way through, wasn't overly impressed tbh, Boyles used four of his live jokes in one episode. That Russel guy is quite funny though.

I saw an episode of Mock the week last night for the first time all thr way through, wasn't overly impressed tbh, Boyles used four of his live jokes in one episode. That Russel guy is quite funny though.

Russel Howard was on last night on live at the Apollo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670