Franz Ferdinand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

Anyone like them?

I'm listening to them now. Can't get that song that goes on about Terry wogan out of me head. The name of the songs just gone out of me head tho.

Joe_Fox

teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

I'm listening to them now. Can't get that song that goes on about Terry wogan out of me head. The name of the songs just gone out of me head tho.
'Dark of the Matinee'

I saw them at a secret gig in Leeds Teeno and they were awesome. I don't really think they are up to that much but are definitely a band with catchy numbers.

Teeno

Joe_Fox said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

'Dark of the Matinee'

I saw them at a secret gig in Leeds Teeno and they were awesome. I don't really think they are up to that much but are definitely a band with catchy numbers.
I don't normally listen to that kind of Music but I think they are great and I can't get that song out of me head.

trickytrev

I like their lyrics. Bit of a boring sound though, like Joe said, 7/10, nice album to have in the collection.

Joe_Fox

trickytrev said:
I like their lyrics. Bit of a boring sound though, like Joe said, 7/10, nice album to have in the collection.
Spot on. It's good but nothing amazing. Not the sort of album you would buy twice incase you lost one.

Fox Fan

teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Wasn't this the guy who was shot, leading up to WW2?

trickytrev

Fox Fan said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Ermmm World War 1 mate, world war 2 was about Hitler invading Poland remember. Hope you are not taking History. :wink:

Joe_Fox

trickytrev said:
Fox Fan said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Ermmm World War 1 mate, world war 2 was about Hitler invading Poland remember. Hope you are not taking History. :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Take me Out is soooo repetative.

Fox Fan

trickytrev said:
Fox Fan said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Im not!! Geography - A*!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57