Freddy Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is he? who does he play for? sorry for my ignorance.

but all i've got in my head is a picture of Dirty Harry wearing a red and black sweater with a knifed glove on his right hand and a .44 magnum in his left.

"do you feel lucky punk?"

He plays for southend, scored a shed load for them this season. Good target man type. 6 foot+ tall. Good feet, reasonably quick with an eye for goal. Was playing for Greys Athletic last season, scored about 40 goals I think for them. Got released from West Ham.

DurhamFox said:
He plays for southend, scored a shed load for them this season. Good target man type. 6 foot+ tall. Good feet, reasonably quick with an eye for goal. Was playing for Greys Athletic last season, scored about 40 goals I think for them. Got released from West Ham.

Grays.

Saw Hinckley United beat them in the FA cup a few years ago, probably before this Clint bloke played for them though.

lower league good scorer, coming up a couple of divisions? benji, ade, mdv, :?
good name though...

Is this from Foxestalk ? They come up with a new name everyday...I wouldn't get his name put on your new shirt just yet.Just pulling a name out the air,tomorrow it will be someone else....

highland fox said:
Just pulling a name out the air,tomorrow it will be someone else....
i heard Jaffa Kake, the Nigerian striker was close to a deal...

Could form a lethal partnership with another of Craig's targets, Gary Baldi

Crumbs, what a combination that would be

You're crackers, Highland, you really are

And probably a bit ginger (nuts)

this type of thread occurs every couple of months and quite frankly it is becoming a Bourbon. :D

Sorry but im going to make my post a pun-free one

Ive seen Freddy play a few times and I do not rate him that highly to be honest

He is certainly not that strong in the air and would need a striker who is strong in the air to partner him, may do pretty well in League One but isnt good enough to score many goals in div 1

No puns here either, sorry :?

I saw that post on FT, and they didn't say that Freddy Eastwood IS a target for the club, just that they would LIKE to see him here. It's not even a rumour, just a player who something we could and should sign.

I don't know anything about him, so wouldn't know whether or not it would be a good signing if it did happen. We do need more strikers though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669