Free Radio Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm missing something but there was a site I used last year that delivered every game live and free with BBC commentaries from either club. Never failed.

Just checked it and it was working for the Rangers Euro game this week so presumably still in action.

Am I not allowed to name it?

Maybe I'm missing something but there was a site I used last year that delivered every game live and free with BBC commentaries from either club. Never failed.

Just checked it and it was working for the Rangers Euro game this week so presumably still in action.

:eek: You should be FORCED to name it!!!

I have paid for the full 3.99 package.

Radio commentary is fine although the commentator really does go over the top when we 'miss' chances and I keep thinking we scored.

the highlights the video is blank and I only have audio but my biggest gripe is I can tell from the audio that the highlights are just a few seconds long, de vries long range shot that rattled the bar etc. all isnt in it and I have told them my disgust in that I either want a partial refund taking me down to the commentary or proper highlights showing our attacking moves.

Brown Nose can you PM me with that? I have rare internet access this evening so would like to be able to listen.

As it's a cup match, it's quite possible that RL will broadcast via t'interweb tonight anyway.

I understand that League Cup highlights radio or television are not so strictly covered by licensing law.

No matches, league, cup or otherwise, are covered by licensing law.
NTL/PTV have the rights to league matches.

go ahead, I used it last season and it looked perfectly legit to me! Plus ive lost the link and I want it back :icon_lol:

I have paid for the full 3.99 package.

Radio commentary is fine although the commentator really does go over the top when we 'miss' chances and I keep thinking we scored.

the highlights the video is blank and I only have audio but my biggest gripe is I can tell from the audio that the highlights are just a few seconds long, de vries long range shot that rattled the bar etc. all isnt in it and I have told them my disgust in that I either want a partial refund taking me down to the commentary or proper highlights showing our attacking moves.
i might be missing something but i pay £19-95 for the year just to listen to the comentary. your £3-99 is that monthly :102:

Works on my PC. No techy enough to know why or what the hell that nonsense means.

My guess would be that you've got a login for Sunderland's OS, which would explain how you had access to all the commentaries.

My guess would be that you've got a login for Sunderland's OS, which would explain how you had access to all the commentaries.

Nope, I've never used or paid for access to such a site. I just nabbed it from another forum about a year ago and it's been 100% reliable ever since. I'm sure it works for plenty of people as many use it. Can't explain your troubles I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00