Free Radio Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks yeah the reason from bbc sounds fair enough I will have to get the dust of my old radio alarm clock and use that for commentary again :)

thanks yeah the reason from bbc sounds fair enough I will have to get the dust of my old radio alarm clock and use that for commentary again :)

That'll be handy, you can set the alarm for 3-45 so that you don't miss half time.

i have been searching for a way to get this free for ages, i really cant afford the 3 pounds a month, and disagree with credit and debit cards. i pay about 40- 120 pounds a year on shirts in recent seasons, isnt that enuff? i would dearly love to listen to the live commentary, and not have to get up at 10 in the morning on my sunday, to watch tha pillack on the championship, especially since thay only usually show about a minuite of highlights. thanks, rant over

i have been searching for a way to get this free for ages, i really cant afford the 3 pounds a month, and disagree with credit and debit cards. i pay about 40- 120 pounds a year on shirts in recent seasons, isnt that enuff? i would dearly love to listen to the live commentary, and not have to get up at 10 in the morning on my sunday, to watch tha pillack on the championship, especially since thay only usually show about a minuite of highlights. thanks, rant over

Come on here when we have match threads and your luck maybe in.

I have been searching for a way to get into the ground for free for ages. I really can't aford the £20 a ticket. Can someone post me a link please.

And one for a free ferarri.

I have been searching for a way to get into the ground for free for ages. I really can't aford the £20 a ticket. Can someone post me a link please.

And one for a free ferarri.

:081::038:

So buy one less shirt a year and that will free up the money for you to get the commentary. Or, buy one less pint a month, that should also free up the required revenue. FFS, there must be a hundred ways that you could save three quid a month.

At the end of each weekday, put 15p in a jar, by the end of the week you will have 75p, by the end of the month you will have made your £3.

At the end of each weekday, put 15p in a jar, by the end of the week you will have 75p, by the end of the month you will have made your £3.

But how is he supposed to buy a jar? They don't grow on trees you know.
FFS SJN, think it through man.

Sorry, never thought that far ahead :icon_cry: Back to the drawing board.

ok ok, good point, but still i have no credit or debit card, due to my bank hating me, if i could pay by cheque or giro i would

ill see if my bank will let me then, thanks. i have a shitty account

Only one option that is available outside UK, it's the trial. How does that work, do you have World for 7 days and then you can buy an extension if you want to or is it compulsory? Not much of a trial in that case...

am i right in saying they can only not broadcast the games on radio leicester via the internet on weekends only? im sure i listened to the birmingham game last season through radio leicester via the comp?.. in fact i know i did

Last edited:
am i right in saying they can only not broadcast the games on radio leicester via the internet on weekends only? im sure i listened to the birmingham game last season through radio leicester via the comp?.. in fact i know i did

They're not allowed to broadcast any league games online. Maybe they forgot to switch the online thing off during the match - or you used a link to the Leicester City world commentary.

They're not allowed to broadcast any league games online. Maybe they forgot to switch the online thing off during the match - or you used a link to the Leicester City world commentary.

mmm... so all we need to do is to find out the job title of the bloke who's responsible for switching it off - and get one of us appointed to that role!

Should be easy enough!

Only one option that is available outside UK, it's the trial. How does that work, do you have World for 7 days and then you can buy an extension if you want to or is it compulsory? Not much of a trial in that case...

You can sign up for matchlive.co.uk if you are outside of the UK. I don't know about LCFC World. I signed up not through the Leicester site but through the matchlive site itself. I used a Visa card and put in my US address and all is good.

Thanks for all the info and PM's everyone but I have buckled under peer pressure from the likes of Jeff :) and decided to dust off the old credit card.

it was def radio leicester. they must have forgot to turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00