Friday Moan-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 minutes gone, and not one call on the "Football Phone In"

Idiots.

Lots of Mongies texting asking for Walsheh :icon_lol:

One call, one f**king call on the "Football Phone In". All over now.

Ludicrous.

What a feckin' shower they are at that radio station

Truly awful

So, um, why didn't you call in?
Maybe you guys were the only people who knew it was on? Isn't it usually on Monday?
And if you don't call in, then nobody will.

Just a thought....

I'm not their type of caller, plus I have nothing to say that would interest them.

If it was for a lack of callers, then they should have been pleading for listeners to call, but they weren't.

Maybe you guys were the only people who knew it was on? Isn't it usually on Monday?

Just a thought....

I was listening to it whilst sitting in ther bath soaping my privates, and so the phone kept slipping out of my hand

that wasn't the phone

Unbelievable spin on the show. Saints fan phones up and says Pearson isn't very good, could be a decent mid table championship manager. What do Radio Leicester do 'Oh well were in League one so that means he'll be brilliant.'

The reason no one phones in is because it is so bland, any criticism is squashed flat immediately so we are left with 'get behind the lads' type calls. His managerial record is ignored, the delay in appointing isn't mentioned, the fact he worked under Bryan Robson is hailed as a positive and they trot out the usual excuses for why were going to struggle.

Just a thought....

I would think that most Leicester fans would know with the arrival of a new manager then there will be a subsequent phone-in.

I actually did try but no one was answering the damned phones!

I blame that bint. So I switched it off after 15 minutes cos i was bored of hearing the muppets.

The reason no one phones in is because it is so bland, any criticism is squashed flat immediately so we are left with 'get behind the lads' type calls. His managerial record is ignored, the delay in appointing isn't mentioned, the fact he worked under Bryan Robson is hailed as a positive and they trot out the usual excuses for why were going to struggle.
Well as Bryan was probably half cut during a lot of the time I imagine Pearson dealt with all the training

I was working in an area of Sheffield where it was difficult to pick up RL so I didnt hear anything BUT looks like I didn't miss anything. Wasn't Glen on to give a piece of his mind.

Last edited:
So how do you get to home games from Armenia then? :102:

Armenia City in the sky is a piece of Psychedelic Rock by The Who, it's more interesting than saying I'm in Brauny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669