Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Both Potter and the other chap have both benefited from good scouting and being at a well run club. Just saying....

Brighton to Chelsea was too big a step up.
He should have used Leicester as a stepping stone, alas, they pay more bucks .

Now his managerial career is in limbo, but his bank balance isn’t

I think Enzo stays. I do wonder what it does for his focus and mental clarity if he has indeed been turned on by the thought of being with another club, one that has genuine interest in him. Especially if his agent has met with them or he's been interviewed.

On the other hand, it could drive him to do the very best job here in order for him to get that experience then move on to the next level in his career. Whatever the case we need it sorted ASAP. This is another very important season and we need players in very quickly.

I think Enzo stays. I do wonder what it does for his focus and mental clarity if he has indeed been turned on by the thought of being with another club, one that has genuine interest in him. Especially if his agent has met with them or he's been interviewed.

On the other hand, it could drive him to do the very best job here in order for him to get that experience then move on to the next level in his career. Whatever the case we need it sorted ASAP. This is another very important season and we need players in very quickly.
If the Chelsea interest is genuine, it is simply illogical and impossible that he stays. Can't see it at all.

Enzo could stay with us to get the PL experience, like having a Plan B, for instance.
The Chelsea job will be available again next year, or maybe even by Xmas!

Enzo could stay with us to get the PL experience, like having a Plan B, for instance.
The Chelsea job will be available again next year, or maybe even by Xmas!
By which time he might well have been sacked here and never get another shot at it.

Crazy not to go if he has a chance of managing Chelsea.

So there is an idiot running Chelsea. Which idiot at Bayern Munich says “That guy Kompany just got Burnley relegated. He must be a really good manager. Let’s get him in here”?

So there is an idiot running Chelsea. Which idiot at Bayern Munich says “That guy Kompany just got Burnley relegated. He must be a really good manager. Let’s get him in here”?
An idiot who was turned down by their 1st, 2nd, 3rd… 20th candidate.

Idiots that are looking to create a style of football and a new philosophy within the club.

De Zerbi is vastly overrated IMO. Pretty telling that Brighton have just let him move on even though nobody is actually pushing for him. They've gone well backwards under him since the usual 'new manager bounce' wore off....
There is no such thing as 'new manager bounce'. That's made up nonsense as statistics show. He did remarkably well and moved them on miles from Potter. Yes, they tailed off badly this season but a lot of that is to do with squad size and quality that he, no doubt, wanted more control of. Brighton, however, are a very sensibly run club and are never going to give him bucket loads of cash to spend on a risk.

Is anyone else not really bothered if Enzo goes to Chelsea?

Where has my passion for my club gone.

I think it’s a big problem if he goes. We just spent a year working on his system.

I think it’s a big problem if he goes. We just spent a year working on his system.

And have a team with a real and obvious bond

And **** knows who we might appoint this time. Jebus

Will please the "I want to be entertained/there's no plan B" ****wits though

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670