Friendly v. Shepshed Dynamo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that we're playing at Shepshed on Wednesday night too. Half the first team squad going there, other half at Kettering.

Shepshed's a lot nearer, so I'll be there with the rest of the Loughborough lads. Any others making the short journey over to the Dovecote?

Well, I've had a look at the Shepshed message board and apparently they've received a letter from City saying that the first team squad will be split equally between the two games.

Loughborough Blue said:
Well, I've had a look at the Shepshed message board and apparently they've received a letter from City saying that the first team squad will be split equally between the two games.

Whats the score then do we just turn up? Any ideas how much and whats the address of the shepshed ground?

Lboro fox said:
Loughborough Blue said:

Whats the score then do we just turn up? Any ideas how much and whats the address of the shepshed ground?

The Dovecote is opposite the Black Swan on Forest Road... From L'boro turn right at the first lights (Leicester Road) ... about a mile down there it bears left down the hill - go right there (Forest Road) over the bumps pass the school on your right and it's then next turning on the right.

Easy! :)

Lboro fox said:
Loughborough Blue said:

Butthole Lane, Shepshed and I aint jokin.

Yeh think we just turn up the capacity is 5000.

Newcastle_Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
Loughborough Blue said:

Butthole Lane, Shepshed and I aint jokin.

Yeh think we just turn up the capacity is 5000.

Ok it must have moved then! :lol: :lol:

EMC Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
Loughborough Blue said:

The Dovecote is opposite the Black Swan on Forest Road... From L'boro turn right at the first lights (Leicester Road) ... about a mile down there it bears left down the hill - go right there (Forest Road) over the bumps pass the school on your right and it's then next turning on the right.

Nice 1 mate cheers, so we just turn up then? kick off 7.45 on weds is that right?

Lboro fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
Loughborough Blue said:

Nice 1 mate cheers, so we just turn up then? kick off 7.45 on weds is that right?

Ooh look what I found :lol:

M1 to junction 23. Take the A512 towards Ashby. Right at first set of traffic lights. After approx. 1 mile turn right at the Texaco (Formerly Jet) petrol station, into Forest Road. (Signposted Football Ground). Carry on for half mile over speed bumps. Right again into Butthole Lane, opposite the Black Swan pub. Limited parking at ground, otherwise in street.

I'd park in my old school and hope I got away with it :)

Banner3.jpg

Shepshed Dynamo Football Club, The Dovecote, Butthole Lane, Shepshed, Leicestershire, LE12 9BN. Tel : 01509 650992

Hi, this is my first post and this game will be my first after moving to the area from Ireland (Limerick).

Can't wait!! :D

Duff Paddy said:
Hi, this is my first post and this game will be my first after moving to the area from Ireland (Limerick).

Can't wait!! :D

Great name. :p :p :wink: Welcome. :wink:

Thanks mate. I've supported Leicester through my dad's love of the team (it's a long story), and now I've moved to the area (only a week ago!) I'm going to try to get to every first team game, home and away. Starting at Shepshed.

Though I think I'll pass on Scandanorwegia. lol.

Duff Paddy said:
Thanks mate. I've supported Leicester through my dad's love of the team (it's a long story), and now I've moved to the area (only a week ago!) I'm going to try to get to every first team game, home and away. Starting at Shepshed.

Though I think I'll pass on Scandanorwegia. lol.

welcome .. hows yourself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758